Applications are invited to Apply for the METI Japan Internship Program 2020 from the Government of Japan. This internship in Japan is Fully Sponsored by the Govt of Japan for all Students from all around the world.
In the METI Japan Internship Program, they will select 200 Students from all around the world with Any Nationality. The Duration of the METI Internship will be for 2.5 to 3 Months. There are No Criteria for a CPGA, or For any academic discipline. Participants with any Fields are eligible. In fact, NO LANGUAGE TEST is Required.
The Undergraduate Students & Graduate Students age be at least 20 years of age and not older than 40 are Eligible with any academic field. If You don’t have a passport Yet Now, You can still Apply. After the selection, they will ask you to make a passport. Read Further Details below.
METI Japan Internship Program 2020 Details
- Country: Japan
- Sponsored by: The Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI)
- Duration: 2.5 to 3 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Middle of June 2020
METI Japan Internship Fields
METI internship Japan for international students Offers a wide Range of fields which are given below.
- Law, Policy
- Economics, Management/Administration, Business
- Sociology, Environmental Information Sciences
- Japanese Language, Culture
- Foreign Language, International Culture (Excluding Japanese)
- Domestic Science, Home Economics
- Religion, Divinity
- Arts, Music
- Other Liberal Arts
- Mechanical Engineerings
- Electric/Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Physics, Applied Physics
- Architecture, Civil Engineering
- Biology, Life Sciences
- Chemistry, Material Engineerings
- Natural Resources, Global Environment
- Animal/Dairy Husbandry
- Mercantile Marine
- Medical Science, Dentistry
- Hygiene, Nursing Care
- Other Sciences/Engineerings
As Stated Above, METI Japan Internship Program is a Fully Funded Internships for International Students. All the expenses will be covered. METI is a free internship abroad in Japan & also a paid internship japan
- Allowance: 4,000 yen per day for living expenses. This amount will be paid for the entire duration of the internship
- Airfare Tickets: Round-trip economy class air ticket, travel insurance.
- Internship insurance
- Accommodation expenses associated with the training program.
Here is the List of Eligible Countries Given below in the File. Almost all countries are eligible. Check Your Country HERE
pasona japan internship Eligibility Criteria
- Holding citizenship of an eligible country or region
- Proficiency in English. NO LANGUAGE TEST is Required.
- As a rule, applicants should be at least 20 years of age and no older than 40 as at June. 15. 2020
- Applicants must be also able to submit a school or university enrolment or graduation certificate and a letter of recommendation from an affiliated university or institution etc.
- Able to undertake both the internship and preliminary training full-time at the host company.
japan fully funded internship program Periods
- A: Entering Japan on Sun, September 1 & departing on Tue, November 12
- B: Entering Japan on Mon, September 9 & departing on Tue, November 19
- C: Entering Japan on Tue, September 17 & departing on Tue, November 26
- D: Entering Japan on Mon, September 30 & departing on Tue, December 10
- E: Entering Japan on Mon, October 7 & departing on Tue, December 17
meti government of japan internship program 2020 Deadline
The Application period for the METI Japan Internship Program 2020 from Government of Japan Internship Program will end on Middle of June 2020
How to Apply for the METI Japan Internship Program 2020
You have to Fill the Online Application Form. All the Details & guidelines are given in the Online Application Form. The Link is Given below.