Are you facing the financial crises in your law studies? If yes, then take a look at DAAD funding for Students from Developing Countries in Germany offered by Munich Intellectual Property Law Center.
Funded by DAAD, the award is available for providing financial support to those sparkling candidates who would like to study the postgraduate degree program in law at MIPLC.
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) supports German and international students to promote internationalization efforts at German universities. It helps developing countries build their own systems of higher education, and support German Studies and German language programs abroad.
Why at the Munich Intellectual Property Law Center? While studying here, candidates can obtain outstanding positions in the IP world. They can work for IP institutions such as various national Patent and Trademark Offices. MIPLC provide career development support and coaching services to the students.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019
MIPLC DAAD funding for Students from Developing Countries in Germany Brief Description
- University or Organization: Munich Intellectual Property Law Center
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree coursework
- Award: A monthly stipend of EUR 850
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Developing Countries students
- The award can be taken in Germany
MIPLC DAAD funding for Students from Developing Countries in Germany Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Developing Countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in Law
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country. They need to complete the two years by the time the program starts in October. In any case, the experience must have been gained after the completion of the first university degree.
How to Apply for MIPLC DAAD funding for Students from Developing Countries in Germany
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach all the supporting documents with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, candidates must have to hold at least a four or a three-year bachelor’s degree completed with above-average results (top 30%).
- Language Requirement: Since the program is entirely taught in English, all seekers must have very good knowledge of the English language.
MIPLC DAAD funding for Students from Developing Countries in Germany Benefits
The grantee will get a full waiver of the MIPLC tuition and participation fee and a monthly stipend of EUR 850. It also includes certain payments towards health, accident, liability insurance coverage in Germany, travel allowance, study and research allowance and a mandatory two-month German course before the start of the program.