If you are from under-represented high schools and interested in mentoring, then you must apply to the Monash Community Leaders program for pursuing your interest ahead.
Australian and New Zealand participants are highly encouraged to undertake an undergraduate degree program to enhance their leadership potential at Monash University in Australia.
Established in 1958, Monash University is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. It is a public research and one of the top 20 universities in the world.
Why at Monash University? The university has a total of 100 research centers and overall 50,000 bachelor and 22,000 master’s students enroll. It provides the best teaching facilities which develop your leadership, public speaking and teamwork skills.
Monash Community Leaders funding for Australian and New Zealand Students Brief Description
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $4000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 300+
- Nationality: Australia and New Zealand
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: The application will start from August 1, 2020, and will be till October 31, 2020.
- Language: English
Monash Community Leaders funding for Australian and New Zealand Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Australia and New Zealand are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a full-time participant who has completed VCE or equivalent in Australia.
How to Apply for Monash Community Leaders funding for Australian and New Zealand Students
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this grant, you need to apply to become an Access Monash Mentor through an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can check the application details regarding the award.
- Admission Requirements: Successful aspirants must achieve an ATAR score of 85.00 or continuing students who have completed at least 2 semesters of study and have a Weighted Average Mark of 65%.
- Language Requirement: The university is expecting that all interested applicants have proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: There are total 300 plus educational award available each year and each will provide $4000 for one year.