The Marketing Institute of Ireland is inviting applications for MSc Digital Marketing & Analytics Scholarships. The scholarship awards the successful candidates with 50% of the course fees.
“This programme is designed to deliver a rigorous business curriculum, and is an excellent learning experience for like-minded professionals who are all seeking to develop their business credentials.”
The Marketing Institute of Ireland (MII) is the professional body for Ireland’s marketing people, in operation since 1962. The Marketing Institute provides training courses and organizes the All Ireland Marketing Awards (AIM Awards) and digital marketing event, DMX Dublin.
MSc Digital Marketing and Analytics Scholarships in Ireland Description:
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Digital Marketing.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship awards the successful candidates with 50% of the course fees.
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the MSc Digital Marketing and Analytics Scholarships in Ireland:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Ireland are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants for this rigorous MSc programme should hold
1 honors degree in a business discipline AND minimum 2 years professional experience in a marketing-related role OR
2.1 honors degree in a non-business discipline AND minimum 4 years professional experience in a marketing-related role.
Other applicants may be considered based on exceptional background and aptitude. If you are highly experienced but do not fully meet the academic criteria, please contact the Programme Manager below to get advice on your specific situation.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application Procedure for MSc Digital Marketing and Analytics Scholarships in Ireland:
Candidates must apply for the programme and submit the following with their application:
- A detailed up-to-date CV.
- 400 word motivational letter, stating why you should be awarded the scholarship
How to Apply:
To apply for the MSc Digital Marketing & Analytics, click the link given or contact the Programme Manager via email.