Applications are invited for the NACTA Pakistan Internship 2018 by the Government of Pakistan. National Counter Terrorism Authority (NACTA). NACTA Pakistan Internship is mandated to devise a counter-terrorism strategy that should address short, medium and long-term goals and devise action plans for their implementation NACTA Pakistan Internship.
Both fresh and experienced Graduates and Masters Students are eligible to apply for the NACTA youth internship Programme that is being offered by the NACTA free of cost.
Only those applicants are eligible to apply who hold the required degree or certificate or Transcript/Result Card at the time of closing date.
For the information of the candidates, this NACTA Pakistan Internship is not Prime Minister Internships or National Internships Programs at all.
NACTA was initially set up in 2009. This NACTA internship is available for Fresh Graduates & also for Postgraduates.
Candidates have to be 16 years of education to Join NACTA in the journey of terrorism and extremism on the basis of following criteria.
Eligibility Criteria of NACTA Pakistan Internship:
The candidates need to meet the following criteria for applying against NACTA Youth Internship Programme 2018.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree from the university within the country or from abroad, recognized by HEC.
- Duration of internship will be for 1 Year.
- Monthly Stipend will 20,00 PKR
- Candidates need to be Regular.
Age for NACTA Pakistan Internship:
NATCA in its advertisement of Youth Internship Programme 2018 has not specified age limit at all.
However, fresh candidates will be encouraged to apply, and those with minimum age will be given preference.
Both male and female applicants are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Stipend of NACTA Pakistan Internship:
Candidates will be given Rs. 20,000 PKR Per Month.
Duration for NACTA Pakistan Internship:
The Duration of the Internship will be 1 Year.
Deadline to apply for NACTA Pakistan Internship:
The last date for submission of Youth Internship Programme 2018 Application Form is 28th Feb 2018.
How to Apply:
- Download the Application Performa given below.
- Print out the Application form.
- Fill the Application form.
- Send it to the Given Address Below.
- There is no need to attach any kind of documents with the Internship Application Form.
- However, you can attach your latest degree copy.
- Candidates need to take the print of Application Form from and after filling it carefully submit the same at the following address latest by February 28, 2018.
Address to Send Performa: P.O. BOX NO.1981, GPO, Islamabad