The new CSC scholarships for master and PhD programme is now available at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (NUAA) in China. This scholarship is available to the citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
This is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. It only supports postgraduate students.
Being established in 2005, College of International Education is one of the first institutes in China to accept international students. As one of the leading universities in Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and International Business of China, NUAA sets up 5 special Bachelor-degree programs for international students and all courses in these programs are delivered in English: Aviation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, International Business, Software Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Scholarships Description:
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master and PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: This is a full scholarship.
- Nationality: Available to the citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Available to a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must be:
-a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
-a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
3. Applicants may not receive any other types of scholarship.
4. Applicants should have good academic performance and strong capacity in scientific research.
5. Students who are currently pursuing their final year could also apply as long as they can obtain their graduation diploma before enrolling at the university.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Scholarships:
How to Apply: Application Documents
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship;
2. Notarized highest diploma;
3. Academic transcripts;
4. A Study Plan or Research Proposal; (This should be a minimum of 800 words.)
5. Two Recommendation Letters; Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
7. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy); (Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.)
8. The copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available), TOEFL or IELTS; (If applicable)
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations. (You should submit two sets of bound documents). No application documents will be returned.