Nestle Pakistan Jobs 2019 for Fresh + Experience Graduates. Do you want to work in a large National Nutrition Company? Nestle is the world’s leading nutrition, health, and wellness company. “Good Food, Good Life” is the promise we commit to every day, everywhere to enhance lives, throughout life, with good food and beverages.
Nestlé is the world’s largest and most respected food company, and our success is built on our people. Our 140 years of experience has taught us that people are more important than systems & processes. We offer you an attractive and dynamic working environment where you’ll find constant opportunities for development: a place where you can grow, learn and fulfill your potential to the utmost.
Nestle Career Website:
We have a dedicated Nestlé Careers website where you can find out about vacancies, our recruitment process and how to submit your CV. Please read the job description below.
Nestle Pakistan Ltd.
- Demand & Supply Planning Analyst(Job Number: 180003SG)
Nestle Pakistan Jobs Description:
Read the Description for Nestle Pakistan Jobs:
- Create a process for causal modeling for all key categories being covered under SAS (Statistical modeling software used for analytics)
- Create information flow in the market for the right causal data to reach DSP within agreed timelines
- Constantly help improve forecast models and create visibility at different forums
- Provide ad-hoc support for analytical requests – For e.g. scenario building, promotional activity impact
- Share and co-innovate with counterparts in other Regional Competency Centers to ensure improvements to forecast models are applied for the benefit of the whole Nestlé group
- Serve as a SAS expert for the market with time
- Work with BU, Demand & Supply Planners, Procurement and finance to plan the procurement of Strategic Materials (above the market categories, NCPS, etc) in alignment with business plans
- Ensure execution through coordination and monitoring of strategic materials plans.
Eligibility Criteria & Required Education:
- Preferred Competencies from Past Experience:
- Advance MS Excel/SAP Proficiency
- Advanced analytical skills.
Qualification & Knowledge:
- The applicant should be:
MBA / BBA / MSc / BSc
Performance Expectations & Skills for Internal Candidates:
- Strong analytical skill and the ability to drill down data and gain insights.
- Should be able to draw recommendations from statistical modeling, strong communication skills backed with data analysis to be able to advice various businesses.
How to Appy for Nestle Pakistan Jobs:
- Create an account (Sign Up).
- The again Sign in and complete the application form.