The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Newcastle University is pleased to offer Humanities and Social Sciences Postgraduate scholarships. These scholarships are to assist non-UK European Union nationals to study a postgraduate Master’s degree.
Newcastle University is a public research university in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England.
If English is not your first language you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
Newcastle University Humanities and Social Sciences Postgraduate Scholarships in UK Description:
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study a postgraduate master’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship has a value of £2000.
- Nationalities: Non-UK European Union nationals are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Newcastle University Humanities and Social Sciences Postgraduate Scholarships in the UK:
- Eligible Countries: Non-UK European Union nationals are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered for awards applicants must:
Hold the equivalent of a first class UK honors degree
Have an offer for an eligible taught postgraduate degree programme within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Science
Must be non-UK European Union nationals and must be classed as EU for fee-paying purposes.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application Procedure for Newcastle University Humanities and Social Sciences Postgraduate Scholarships in UK:
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates will automatically be considered for a Humanities and Social Sciences Postgraduate Scholarship as part of their academic course application.