Want to take your career forward? Then go ahead and apply for the Mister Gees foundation grant at the Newcastle University in the UK.
The grant is available for the dazzling UK and international students, who wish to enroll in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Established in 1834, Newcastle University has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK. It offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of subject areas. It undertakes a broad range of activity and is ranked in the Times Higher Education world Top 100.
Why at Newcastle University? While studying at this university, candidates can enhance their qualification and prepare them for a future career. It gives candidates exceptional liberal arts and professional education in a cross-cultural environment.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
Newcastle University Mister Gees foundation grant in the UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree program
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: One award is open
- Nationality: the UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Newcastle University Mister Gees foundation grant in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from the UK and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree coursework in Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security, Agricultural and Environmental Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this award, the applicant must have been accepted an offer to study the postgraduate degree program at the university for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply for Newcastle University Mister Gees foundation grant in the UK
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this education award, aspirants are required to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree program at the university. After being registered, seekers can download and submit the award application form
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the personal statement with the details of why you are applying for this application fund, no more than 300 words, providing evidence of academic ability, why you have chosen your specific course, future careers with300 words, explain why you need this award and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in the master’s degree, aspirants need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants need a good level of English language to study at Newcastle University.
Benefits: The successful scholar will get the award of £5,000 for to up to one postgraduate students on the courses.