NIG Summer Internship in Japan are open apply now. The NIG Internship in Japan will be at the National Institute of Genetics (NIG) is a Japanese institution. NIGINTERN 2020 is a Fully Funded & All Cost will be Covered in Japan Internship Program. No need of Passport at this stage.
National Institute of Genetics (NIG)/ Department of Genetics, SOKENDAI offers a research internship program for undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to gain research experience in genetics and related fields in life sciences. Intern students will conduct independent research under the mentorship of a host investigator at NIG.
Our program includes training on scientific research, scientific communication, and lab visits to discuss with individual principal investigators. At the end of the program, participants will give a presentation on their experience as the “NIGINTERN Reports Symposium”. NIG will issue a certificate to those who have successfully completed the program. Interns can also participate in various activities such as graduate program lectures, journal clubs, and seminars by outstanding researchers from inside and outside of NIG. Japanese language classes are also available.
The Duration of the NIG Internship 2020 will be from June 20 – July 31, 2020, Normally 6 weeks. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Japan Internship program. Enjoy Summer Internship Program Japan.
This is a paid internship in Japan. The internship Japan for international students is a Great Opportunity to complete Summer Internship in Japan & explore & they will see the Door open towards their Future Career. The Undergraduate & Graduate Students can apply for the NIG Internship in Japan.
- Also Must Check the University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program Japan 2020 [Fully Funded]
- OIST Internship in Japan 2020 [Fully Funded] Japan Internship Program
- CERN Summer Internship Student Program [Fully Funded] in Switzerland
NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020 Details
Make the Most of Your Summer at NIG, Japan. NIG Office offers a research internship program for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students who wish to gain experience in genetics and related fields in life sciences.
- Country: Japan
- Audience: Undergraduates & Master Students
- Duration: June 20 – July 31, 2020
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 7, 2020
Our program includes training in scientific research, scientific communication, and lab visits to discuss with individual principal investigators. At the end of the program, participants will give a presentation on their experience as the “NIGINTERN Reports Symposium”. NIG will issue a certificate to those who have successfully completed the program.
NIG Summer Internship in Japan Financial Support:
NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020 is a Fully Funded Internship in Japan. All cost of the Selected participants will be covered Under NIG Japan Internship 2020. This is a paid internship in Japan
- NIG will cover the costs of Airfare Tickets.
- Local transportation fares between the airport in Japan and NIG.
- Lodging in the institute’s guesthouse.
- Travel insurance during the program.
- Allowance for Meals (1,500JPY/day, subject to change) will also be provided.
NIG Summer Internship in Japan Eligibility Criteria & Who Can Apply
- The NIG Internship is an international internship & All students from any Nationality are eligible to Apply.
- Applicants must be interested in life sciences and be in the prefinal-year at the time of application, i.e. in the 3rd year of a 4-year Bachelor program, in the 2nd year of a 3-year bachelor program, in the 4th year of a 5-year program, in the 1st year of a 2-year Master program, or in the 5th year of a 6-year program.
NIG Summer Internship in Japan Required Documents
After the registration, you will receive an e-mail with your password. Use this password and log into our online application page. Applicants are requested to enter “Letter of Motivation/ Self-advertisement” and upload the following materials through the online application form.
- Letter of Motivation/Self Advertisement: 500 English words
- Curriculum Vitae: Includes education record starting from high school. Be sure to indicate your current academic year.
- Scanned Academic Transcript: Submit a latest undergraduate or postgraduate transcript that you can obtain. Please scan it and then upload. In case of uploading multiple transcripts, please combine them into a single file.
- Two recommendation letters of your Teachers: Must be entered by your recommenders through the recommender page of the online application system.
NIG Summer Internship in Japan Schedule & Timeline
- November 26 (Japan standard time, JST): Application Starts
- January 7, 2020: Application Closes.
- Early March 2020: Result Announcement
- April to May: Arrangement for Travel Soon after the result announcement, we will start arranging flights for successful applicants. Please note that the selected students will be asked to submit a copy of valid passport in April. Make sure to obtain a passport by this stage.
- June 20 to July 31: Internship Invited interns will stay at NIG Guest House.
NIG Summer Internship in Japan Deadline
The Last Date to Apply for the NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020 is January 7, 2020.
How to Apply for NIG Summer Internship in Japan
- We accept applications only through the online application system. The Link of the Online Application is Given below in the Red Color.
- Please read “Application guideline” below carefully and follow the instructions. Application guideline and Online Application.
- Only applications completed before the deadline will be considered.
I’m currently in the 3rd year of 5 year-dual degree program. Am I eligible?
No, we accept applications only from students in their prefinal year at the time of application.
I’ll be a prefinal-year student during the intern period but am currently in the 2nd year of 4-year Bachelor program. Am I eligible?
No, at the time of application you must be a prefinal-year student.
Which countries / nationalities are eligible?
We welcome applications from any country / nationality.
Am I eligible to apply even if my university is not in the country of my citizenship?
Yes, the only condition is that applicants must live outside Japan at the time of application.