The Northumbria University is offering Dean’s Award Scholarship worth up to £1,000. The scholarship will be open to students who have applied to Northumbria Law School for either the full-time or part-time LPC or LLM LPC.
Legal Practice Course is designed to prepare students for training contracts in England and Wales, a simulated training contract application will be used as the selection method.
Northumbria University, officially the University of Northumbria at Newcastle, is a university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England. A former polytechnic, it was established as one of the new universities in 1992.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Northumbria University Scholarships Description:
- Application Deadline: June 29, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time or part-time LPC or LLM LPC programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of law.
- Scholarship Award: Northumbria University provide scholarships of up to £1,000 for selected applicants for the 2019 LPC and LLM LPC intakes
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Northumbria University Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Students from the UK are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for the scheme you must:
Have applied via Law CABS to study the fulltime LPC/ LLM LPC at Northumbria University or applied direct to Northumbria University to study the part time LPC/ LLM LPC at Northumbria University, commencing in September 2019, AND you must have selected Northumbria as either your first, second or third preference
Met the terms and conditions of your offer to study at Northumbria University
Be a self-funded student
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application Procedure for Northumbria University Scholarships:
How to Apply:
Applications must be must be emailed via email.