To attracting overseas students, Nottingham Trent University is offering a golden opportunity in the form of the International (Non-EU) undergraduate financial aid program.
These free education positions are accessible for the high potential applicants from worldwide and having the aim to help them in their studies by covering some of their expenses.
Nottingham Trent University was officially established as a public research university in 1992. It is the 13th largest university in the UK which ranked number 16 in the UK.
Why at Nottingham Trent University? At NTU, there are outstanding teaching and learning facilities for aspirants. It offers a truly global living and learning experience to candidates with the best learning for building a bright future.
Application Deadline: June 24, 2019
Nottingham International Undergraduate Full Fee Scholarships in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality (non-EU) are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student and not already hold any other award from the university.
How to Apply for Nottingham International Undergraduate Full Fee Scholarships in the UK
- How to Apply: Candidates are recommended to take place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After this, download and complete the fund application form and send it through email
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, copy of passport, and language ability proof must be submitted with the application form.
- Admission Requirements: A high school diploma is essential for being a part of this program.
- Language Requirement: There is a requirement of taking a TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrating English language skills but only if English is not your national language.
Benefits: The educational funds will provide a full tuition fee for up to four years along with a £2,000 per academic year.