NSW Surveyor General International Fellowship Australia are open apply now. The Government of New South Wales has established a Surveyor General International Fellowship for Graduate students. The fellowship is available to Australia and International students.
The purpose of the Fellowship is to provide an opportunity for personal and professional development for spatial professionals and surveying graduates in emerging area & also to promote the broader opportunities for surveyors and spatial professionals both in Australia and overseas in surveying and spatial information.
NSW Surveyor General International Fellowship Australia Description:
• Applications Deadline: November 16, 2019
• Course Level: Fellowships are available for the graduate program.
• Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in Surveying and Spatial Information.
• Scholarship Award: The Fellowship will attract a one-off grant of $15,000 for travel, accommodation and living expenses at the discretion of the successful candidate
• Nationality: Fellowship is available to Australia and International students.
• Number of Scholarships: Not specified
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the NSW Surveyor General International Fellowship Australia:
Eligible Countries: Fellowship is available to Australia and International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Graduates in surveying and graduates specialising in disciplines related to spatial information (minimum level of qualification is Diploma)
- Must be an NSW resident and must be employed in the NSW surveying and spatial information industry
- Have a worthy project that requires overseas investigation
- Not have been awarded a Surveyor General Fellowship in the past
English Language Requirements:
• An IELTS result (general or academic) of 5.5 with no individual band below 5.0, or an equivalent result in another English language test such as TOEFL iBT, AEAS, Eiken or CEFR.
• Evidence of studying for a minimum of two years at a school where all subjects, except languages, were taught in English.
NSW Surveyor General International Fellowship Australia Application Procedure:
How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit a written application outlining their proposed research and potential outcomes. Applications will be judged on the merit of the proposal and merit of the applicant.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide a written article (minimum 3000 words by the end of 2019) suitable for presentation to at least three industry forums in NSW, nominated by the NSW Surveyor General.
NSW Surveyor General International Fellowship Australia Online Application