Applications are invited for Nuremberg Summer Academy for young prosecutors, judges, magistrates and academics, from different conflict and post-conflict countries.
The Nuremberg Summer Academy provides young professionals with an invaluable opportunity and stimulating learning experience to acquire or deepen their knowledge of substantive and procedural aspects of the international criminal law.
Nuremberg Summer Academy for Young Professionals in Germany Description:
- Application Deadline: April 8, 2019
- Course Level: This summer academy programme is available to young professionals.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of international criminal law.
- Scholarship Award: The International Nuremberg Principles Academy will provide scholarships to selected applicants covering all costs including visa expenses, flights, travel insurance, full board and lodging, daily allowance, field trips, and transportation.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Nuremberg Summer Academy for Young Professionals in Germany:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants should possess a good understanding of International Criminal Law and/or International Humanitarian Law.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience (prosecutors, judges, investigating magistrates) or be working on research projects or teaching in the field (academics).
- Applicants should have a Master degree in the relevant field.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required.
English Language Requirements: The language of instruction at the Nuremberg Summer Academy is English. Proficiency in spoken and written English is required.
Application Procedure for Nuremberg Summer Academy for Young Professionals in Germany:
How to Apply: Please send complete applications, including a cover letter (2 pages maximum) and a CV, directly via email (subject line: “Nuremberg Summer Academy 2019 application”) to Kiran Menon (kiran.menon-at-nurembergacademy.org) by 8 April 2019.