Applications are Now Invited to apply for the 2nd Round of Fully Funded OIST Internship in Japan. The OIST Internship in Japan will be at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST). This internship is Fully Funded. All Cost will be Covered in Japan Internship Program. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
Students Enrolled at Graduate or Undergraduate programs in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & Vocational schools in Japan or Overseas, or recent graduates. The Duration of the 2nd Round of OIST Internship will be between 2 & 6 months, Normally 10 to 12 weeks. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Japan Internship program. Enjoy Summer Internship Program Japan.
This is a paid internship in Japan. The internship Japan for international students is a Great Opportunity to complete Summer Internship in Japan & explore & they will see the Door open towards their Future Career. The Undergraduate & Graduate Students can apply for the OIST Internship in Japan. Citizens from all over the world with any Nationality are eligible to Apply.
OIST Internship in Japan 2019 Details
- Country: Japan
- University: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST)
- Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Available Fields: Multiple Fields
The OIST Graduate School offers internship Opportunities in multiple fields to undergraduate & graduate Students as Research Interns. This will give them an opportunity to gain experience & learn a specific technique. They will work under the direction of a Professor at OIST.
OIST Internship in Japan Internship Fields
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental, Ecological and Marine Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Medical.
OIST Internship in Japan Financial Coverage
All cost of the Selected participants will be covered Under OIST internship. This is a paid internship in Japan
- Allowance: Allowance 2,400 JPY Per day (taxable)
- Accommodation: On or off-campus housing Accommodation will be provided.
- Air Plane Tickets: Roundtrip Airfare travel Tickets for successful applicants is arranged by the OIST Graduate School.
- Visa Support
- Commuting support
OIST Internship in Japan Eligibility Criteria
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider for OIST internship in Japan.
- Citizens from all over the world with any Nationality are eligible to Apply.
- Academic Degree Completed in/or Currently Enrolled in BSC, MSc, Ph.D., MD or Similar, BEng, MEng, Etc.
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools.
- Students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas.
- Recent Graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Currently, Enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. If you are currently a student, please confirm with your institution.
- Bachelor Year 3rd & 4th and Master Year 1st & 2nd students are particularly encouraged to apply.
OIST Internship in Japan Required Application Materials
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo
- I will Suggest you first download this HANDY WORKSHEET (Sample) to guide your preparation of the application.
- You must enter all the details in the application form (Given below) at once and cannot resubmit an application.
- Curriculum Vitae Sheet – Download OIST CV SHEET
- Personal Statement – Download STATEMENT SHEET
- Academic Transcript – Upload a scan of your current academic transcript in PDF format. Unofficial partial transcripts are accepted for those who have not yet graduated.
- Recommendation Letter – A letter of reference from an academic or research professional familiar with your work is required. Please Note that the request for a recommendation letter will not be sent until your application is submitted. The application system will ask him/her directly, using the email contact details that you provide. Applicants will be automatically notified by the application system when a letter of recommendation is received.
- ID Photo – Upload a recent photo Passport Size (image must be in JPG format, and less than 5 MB).
Once you have obtained all the documents above, please attach and apply to the program through Online Application (Given Below)
OIST Internship in Japan Application Deadlines
The deadline for the OIST Internship in Japan depends on the day you plan to start your internship. For example, if you plan to start May 1, your “Desired Starting Date” is in the range of Apr 1- Sep 30, so the deadline is Oct. 15).
Actual internship periods may include parts of two or more separate intake periods (for example, you could request an internship that lasts from Jan 10- May 10).
|Desired Starting Date Range
(the internship may extend beyond this period; your START date can be any time in the stated date range)
|Oct 2019- Mar 2020||April 2020 – Sept. 2020|
|Application Period||Mar. 15 – Apr. 15||Sept. 15 -Oct. 15|
|Approximate Date of Result Announcement||July||January|
How to Apply for OIST Internship in Japan 2019
Please Fill the Online Application Form & Attach all the Required Documents Listed Above. For any type of Help Visit, the Official Website Listed Below. OIST will only accept applications for OIST Internship in Japan through this online form. Thank you for your interest in the Youth Exchange programs.