The OIST Internship Programme are open apply now. Applications are Now Invited to apply for the Fully Funded OIST Internship in Japan. The Internship in Japan will be at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST). This internship is Fully Funded. All Cost will be Covered. The OIST Graduate School only accepts applications for research intern positions through this online form. Compulsory fields are marked with a red asterisk.
he OIST Doctoral Program, seminars, and workshops, the OIST Graduate School offers education and research opportunities through a system of undergraduate and graduate placements as Research Interns. These short-term placements as a Research Intern give a select few talented students the opportunity to gain experience in a particular laboratory or to learn a specific technique. They work under the direction of a Professor at OIST and contribute to the research activities of OIST.
The Duration of the Internship will be between 2 & 6 months, Normally 10 to 12 weeks. There will be No Extension. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Japan Internship program.
This is a paid internship in Japan. The internship Japan for international students is a Great Opportunity to complete Summer Internship in Japan & explore & they will see the Door open towards their Future Career. The Undergraduate & Graduate Students can apply for the OIST Internship in Japan.
OIST Internship in Japan 2019 Details
- Country: Japan
- Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Available Fields: Multiple Fields
The OIST Graduate School offers internship Opportunities in multiple fields to undergraduate & graduate Students as Research Interns. This will give them an opportunity to gain experience & learn a specific technique. They will work under the direction of a Professor at OIST.
OIST Internship in Japan Eligibility Criteria
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider for OIST internship in Japan.
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools.
- Students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas.
- Recent Graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Currently, Enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. If you are currently a student, please confirm with your institution.
OIST Internship in Japan Program Cost
All cost of the Selected participants will be covered Under OIST internship. This is a paid internship in Japan
- Roundtrip Airfare travel Tickets for successful applicants is arranged by the OIST Graduate School.
- Visa support
- On or off-campus housing accommodation
- Commuting support
- Allowance (Stipend) – 2,400 JPY per day (taxable)
OIST Internship in Japan Required Application Materials
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo
- I will Suggest you first download this HANDY WORKSHEET (Sample) to guide your preparation of the application.
- You must enter all the details in the application form (Given below) at once and cannot resubmit an application.
Please fill out the Online Application Form (Given below) and submit the following materials.
- Curriculum Vitae Sheet – OIST CV SHEET
- Personal Statement – STATEMENT SHEET
- Academic Transcript – Upload a scan of your current academic transcript in PDF format. Unofficial partial transcripts are accepted for those who have not yet graduated.
- Recommendation Letter – A letter of reference from an academic or research professional familiar with your work is required. Please Note that the request for a recommendation letter will not be sent until your application is submitted. The application system will ask him/her directly, using the email contact details that you provide. Applicants will be automatically notified by the application system when a letter of recommendation is received.
- ID Photo – Upload a recent photo Passport Size (image must be in JPG format, and less than 5 MB).
OIST Internship in Japan Application Deadlines
OIST Internship in Japan is awarded four times a year. Deadlines for application are listed below.
For Example, If You want to Start Your Internship from 1st April to 30th June 2019 Then Your Application Deadline is 15th November 2019 & Your Result will be on December 15, 2019. So, Select the Desired Dates from the Table below.
How to Apply for OIST Internship in Japan 2019
Please Fill the Online Application Form & Attach all the Required Documents Listed Above. For any type of Help Visit, the Official Website Listed Below. OIST will only accept applications for OIST Internship in Japan through this online form.