Orange Tulip Scholarship are open apply now. The Orange Tulip Scholarship (in short OTS) gives talented students in several Neso countries the opportunity to study in the Netherlands. The Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) can be customised by higher education institutions, multinationals and government institutions to serve their organisational needs. These customised scholarships will increase the talent development in a country with a Nuffic Neso office by allowing talented students to study in the Netherlands.
The Orange Tulip Scholarship is a scholarship programme which offers dedicated students from selected countries the chance to study in the Netherlands. The scholarship, which first began in 2008, is funded by Dutch universities as well as multinationals and government institutions. In the 8 years since its inception, an increasing number of countries have taken part in promoting the scholarship which lead to nearly 10 000 students benefiting from the OTS in 2015 alone.The programme is open to students from Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, Thailand, and Vietnam. Nuffic Neso offices are the go-to place for students and organisations for information about higher education in the Netherlands.
These customized scholarships will increase the talent development in a country with a Nuffic Neso office by allowing talented students to study in the Netherlands.
The Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) can be customized by higher education institutions, multinationals, and government institutions to serve their organizational needs. The programme is open to students from Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, Thailand, and Vietnam. Nuffic Neso offices are the go-to place for students and organizations for information about higher education in the Netherlands.
Why should your organization participate?
- You will increase your brand awareness by collaborating with the Neso office, that promotes your organization on different platforms and within their established network.
- You can customize the scholarship to fit your organization’s objectives.
- You can help develop the talent within your country or organization.
- You can contribute to the Corporate Social Responsibility of your organization.
- You choose the best student(s) from a preselected list of eligible candidates who fit your organizational mission.
I want to participate. What do I do now?
- Determine the value and number of scholarships you wish to offer.
- Choose the target countries within your organization and select the Neso office or offices where you wish to apply.
- Set up a scholarship and selection criteria to communicate to students.
- Fill out the participation form and send it before to the Neso office of your choice.
The next application deadline is 15 September 2019.
What happens next?
- After you have sent your participation form, the Nuffic Neso office will get in touch with you.
- Together with the Neso office, you agree upon communication towards the students and you will be expected to promote the scholarship as well.
- Students apply for the scholarship at the Neso office and apply for admission at the Dutch Higher Education institution.
- After the Neso office has done the first check on all received applications, you need to assess and select the students who are fit for winning the scholarship.
- After announcing the results to all students who applied, you are responsible for the financial administration and payment of the scholarship to the winner.
- To finalise the collaboration with Nuffic Neso, you will receive a feedback form to fill in.