Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship are open apply now. Applications are invited to apply for the Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2019. This PSF Scholarship is approved by the government of Pakistan. Students from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship will provide a 300 Scholarships. This is the 4th-Batch of 300 young students under the Science Talent Farming Scheme – (STFS).
Selected Students will get 10,000 Rs per month scholarship. Study visits to Universities/labs, S & T Organizations. Undertaking research projects from professors.
There are 4 Other Pakistani Scholarships for Only Pakistani Students. Check each one & Apply for each Scholarship.
Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2019 Details
- Organization: Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF)
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Deadline: 23rd October 2019
Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Students from All over Pakistan Can apply from any province.
- Students who have passed SSC/Matric/10th in 2019 from pure government sector schools are eligible to apply.
- Students scoring minimum 60% overall marks and 70% marks in (4) science subjects viz. Biology/Computers, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- Only Government School Students can apply.
- Private, Semi-government or any other type of schools is not eligible as per PC-I of STFS.
- The Scholarship will be given to 1st Year & 2nd Year students
Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship Facilities for Selected Students
- Monthly Scholarship Rs. 10,000/- per month
- Study Visits to S&T Organization, Universities/Labs
- Undertaking Research Projects from the first year under the mentorship of University Professors.
Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship Required Documents
- Attested Copy of Matric OR SSC Result Card to be attached.
- Attested Copy of B-Form/CNIC and domicile certificate of the student or father’s domicile must be attached.
- Two Recent Color photograph passport Size.
- Original paid copy of the deposit slip.
- Proof of the pure government school must be attached.
Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship Selection Criteria
The Selection Criteria will be as follow
- Initial Screening, Shortlisting will be on the basis of the score as given in the eligibility criteria.
- Science Aptitude Test 9Test attern is Given under the Application Form Given below).
- paper Based IQ Test.
- 30 Seats are reserved for Toppers of all BISEs Exams.
How to Apply for Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship
Download STFS application form Given below. Please fill the Complete application form & should be sent through courier or registered mail to:
Candidates Testing Service (CTS),
Office No.4, 2nd Floor,
Panther Plaza, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad
Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship Deadline
The Last date to apply for the Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2019 is 23rd October 2018.
For further information:
Please visit the Pakistan Science Foundation website www.psf.gov.pk or www.stfs.gov.pkFor details, contact at 051-9202519, 9203623 Project Management Unit (STFS). For test related queries contact 051-2817158-59, www.cts.org.pk. Email: [email protected]