The ultimate aim of Pakistan Engineering Congress, since its creation, had always been the proliferation and promotion of the profession of Engineering, Science and Information Technology.
Pakistan Engineering Congress is a multi-disciplinary body of professional engineers established in 1912. It is a non-governmental and non-political organization.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
PEC Scholarships for Pakistani Students Description:
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelors and masters programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to students enrolled in any engineering discipline.
- Scholarship Award: Graduate Engineering Scholarships: Rs. 4000/- per month and M.S. Engineering Scholarships: Rs. 6000/- per month.
- Number of Scholarships: Total 200 scholarships are available, 100 scholarships for graduate studies and 100 scholarships for masters studies.
- Scholarship can be taken in Pakistan
Eligibility for the PEC Scholarships for Pakistani Students:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Students (Bachelors/Masters) enrolled in any engineering discipline can apply
Students not availing any other scholarship from any source etc
Students whose examination performance is below 75% or below ¾ CGPA are NOT eligible to apply.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Procedure for PEC Scholarships for Pakistani Students:
- Attested Copies of CNIC & University ID Card
- Attested Copies of Last Examination Result Cards mentioning CGPA/%age & duration of the semester
- Bonafide certificate from the university that he/she may not be availing any other scholarship from any source etc
- Attested copies of F.Sc & Matric Certificates
- Attested Copy of Salary Certificate/Slip/pension slip of all earning family members
- Statement of purpose
- Any other relevant document (s) necessary to support your applicationDomicile certificate
How to Apply for PEC Scholarships for Pakistani Students:
Applicants must complete the online application form, submit online duly filled in with requisite information as well as send a print out of the same at Congress HQ in person / through courier along with the following attachments.