Pharmacy Internship Program are open apply now. Call for applications for Pharmacy Internship Program 2019 in Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar. The intern is expected to complete 8 weeks of approved training; reach a satisfactory standard in all the assessments; satisfactorily complete the compulsory assessment and be judged against standards required for competency.
This KP internship program is for 2 months and only for those students who are graduated from public sector universities.
PHARMACY INTERNSHIP AT LRH PESHAWAR:
- Department of Pharmacy Services, Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar
Pharmacy Internship Program Responsibilities
- Practice dispensing of medications under the supervision of pharmacists.
- Access to patient’s medication charts and Hospital Management Information System
- Daily inventory control process in the respective area
- Control medications by monitoring drug therapies: advising interventions
- Participates in ward rounds to detect DRP’s and assist in interventions
- Development of research skills in the Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacy Practice
- Training in various aspects of clinical pharmacy including dose adjustments, total parental nutrition, drug utilization review and pharmaceutical care plan.
Pharmacy Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
- Be a fresh Pharm-D Graduate (2017-18)
- Result awaiting students can also apply
- Graduated from HEC recognized public sector university
How to Apply for Pharmacy Internship Program
Send your resume in Pdf format at: email@example.com before September 14, 2019. The merit list will be displayed within one week after the due date. No application fee required.