The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Basic Metabolic Research (CBMR) is seeking a PhD Fellow for a 3 years position. The fellow will work in a collaborative and interdisciplinary environment with international project collaborators and engaged advisors.
The position is offered for a period of three years and employment is governed by the Protocol on PhD Research Fellows signed by the Danish Ministry of Finance and AC (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).
The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Basic Metabolic Research was established at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, to conduct fundamental research on metabolism.
Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills.
PhD Fellowship in Appetite Regulation at University of Copenhagen in Denmark Description:
- Applications Deadline: August 12, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The positions are available as a 3 year PhD fellowship or in Appetite Regulation.
- Scholarship Award: The starting salary for candidates with an MSc degree will be a minimum of DKK 312,800 (April 2018 level) plus pension contribution, with the possibility of salary negotiation.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: One fellowship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the PhD Fellowship in Appetite Regulation at University of Copenhagen in Denmark:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: As an applicant, you must have:
- Obtained a Master’s degree in molecular biology, neuroscience, pharmaceutical sciences, or related areas prior to the starting date
- Certified to work with experimental animals
- Fluency in English and excellent written and oral communication skills
Candidates experienced with electrophysiology, ligand-gated ion channels, and neuroscience will be preferred.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have good English skills.
Application Procedure for PhD Fellowship in Appetite Regulation at University of Copenhagen in Denmark:
How to Apply: The application, in English, must be submitted electronically.
- The application must be submitted in English by clicking “Apply online” below and must include the following:
- Letter of motivation (max 1 page)
- CV with contact details of two references, without a list of publications (max 2 pages) Complete list of publications (only published or accepted publications in peer-reviewed journals).