PhD Research Fellow in Digital Information of Healthcare Service at University of Agder are open apply now. The University of Agder, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Information Systems, invites applications for one full-time PhD Research Fellow in digital transformation for a period of three years.
The position is related to the newly initiated research Centre for Digital Transformation (CeDiT). CeDiT conducts advanced social science research on how digitalization transforms societies and institutions. Being an inter-disciplinary research centre, CeDiT aims for research excellence within the social sciences.
The Agder University is an open and inclusive university marked by a culture of cooperation. The aim of the university is to further develop education and research at a high international level.
PhD Research Fellow in Digital Information of Healthcare Service at University of Agder Description:
• Application Deadline: November 26, 2019.
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD Research Fellow degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the Department of Healthcare Service.
• Scholarship Award: The position is remunerated within the State salary scale, salary plan 17.515, code 1017, NOK 449.400 gross per year. A 2% compulsory pension contribution will be deducted and paid to the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund according to current statutory provisions.
• Number of Scholarships: Number not given.
• Nationality: The scholarship is available for Norway citizens.
• Scholarship can be taken in Norway.
Eligibility for the PhD Research Fellow in Digital Information of Healthcare Service at University of Agder:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Norway citizens.
• Entrance Requirements: To be regarded as eligible for the position applicants:
• The applicants must qualify for admission to the faculty PhD Program in the Faculty of Social Sciences, with a specialization within Information Systems, and must hold a master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant area of study, with an average grade of B or better.
• Applicants must submit a project proposal whose scope lies within the abovementioned areas of priority. The project proposal should comprise a maximum of ten pages in length, including the reference list. The proposal must contain a preliminary presentation of the problem area, theoretical foundation and methodological approach and planned progression for the doctoral project. The quality of the project proposal will receive a high level of consideration during the application assessment process.
• English language requirement: For English speaking applicants, a high level of oral and written proficiency in English is required. Applicants from some countries must document their English proficiency through one of the following tests with the stated results:
• TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language with a minimum score of 550 on the Paper-based Test (PBT), or 80 on the Internet-based Test (iBT);
• IELTS – International English Language Testing System, with a result of at least 6.0.
PhD Research Fellow in Digital Information of Healthcare Service at University of Agder Application Procedure:
How to Apply: Applicants must submit their application and CV online. The following additional documentation must be uploaded as an attachment with the online application:
• Copies of diplomas, transcripts and letters of reference*
• Copies of scientific publications and list of scientific publications
• Master’s thesis
• Project description (maximum ten pages)
*Original documents of the certificates/diplomas and transcripts of records or authenticated copies of the original documents with a stamp, date, and readable signature from a public office (e.g. university, college, or police) must be presented before the appointment.
Please note that the application must be submitted online. The applicants are fully responsible for submitting complete documentation before the closing date. All documentation must be available in a Scandinavian language or English. Without complete documentation we cannot, unfortunately, include you in the assessment process.