Australian and International students are invited to apply for a PhD Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research (AIR). The scholarship is funded by the RMIT University.
Scholarships are available for those candidates who want to pursue a PhD degree program and interested in researching how tumors in the lung stimulate a local inflammatory response.
Founded in 1887, RMIT is an Australian public research university. It is a global university of technology, design, and enterprise. It offers many courses in different fields of study. It is the largest dual-sector education provider in Australia.
Why at RMIT University? At this university, students can learn from experts in their chosen field of study, while benefiting from its strong industry connections. It provides many career opportunities for talented students across academic, professional, teaching and research areas.
Brief PhD Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research (AIR) for International Students in Australia Description
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree program
- Scholarship Award: $30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Two scholarships are awarded
- Nationality: Australian and International student
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Applications will close when final candidates are selected
- Language: English
Eligibility for the PhD Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research (AIR) for International Students in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International student are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to pursuing a PhD degree program biological or biomedical sciences or related discipline.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have a first class Honors degree (or equivalent) in biological or biomedical sciences or related discipline. Applicants must meet the entry requirements for PhD by research at RMIT University.
How to Apply for PhD Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research (AIR) for International Students in Australia
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarships, the applicant needs to take admission in PhD degree at the university. For the scholarship process, applicants can contact A/Prof Steven Bozinovski:
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a passport, certified copies of academic transcripts, certified copies of all graduation certificates, CV, work reference letter.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in PhD degree, all applicants must have a bachelor degree including a research component comprised of a thesis, a master degree, evidence of appropriate academic qualifications and/or experience and knowledge of the field of study to undertake the proposed program.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must meet the English language requirement for admission.
- Benefits: The scholarship will be awarded worth Up to $30,000 per year for a period of up to 3 years.