Searching for a PhD project scholarship in Chemical Engineering? RMIT University is offering the PhD Scholarship in Chemical Engineering for eligible PhD student to work on CSIRO-funded research scholarship project.
The program is open for the Australian citizen or a self-funded international student with the backgrounds in chemical engineering.
RMIT University was founded in 1887, globally recognized for its contribution to architecture. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and vocational programs and courses that are global in focus and practical in application.
Why at RMIT University? The university provides candidates with an opportunity to study with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen career. It helps students to develop skills to land their dream job.
PhD Scholarship in Chemical Engineering for International Students in Australia Description
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree program
- Scholarship Award: Up to $31,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: One scholarship is available
- Nationality: Australian or International student
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Applications will close when a candidate is selected.
- Language: English
Eligibility for the PhD Scholarship in Chemical Engineering for International Students in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or International student are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is open for a PhD project in the field of Chemical Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: The applicant must have to provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills. Applicant must have demonstrated the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team.
- Candidates with backgrounds in chemical engineering are encouraged to apply. However, candidates with excellent performance in other fields such as process/energy engineering will also be considered. Applicant must have first-class honors or 2A honors or equivalent or a Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline of engineering.
How to Apply for PhD Scholarship in Chemical Engineering for International Students in Australia
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants must have to take admission in a PhD research degree at the university. For scholarship, applicants should contact Prof. Raj Parthasarath
- Supporting Documents: The applicants need to submit a statement to outline their interest, an electronic copy of their academic transcripts, a CV that includes any publications and the contact details of 2 referees.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in PhD degree, candidates must have a bachelor degree with a research component, a master degree, evidence of appropriate academic qualifications for the program.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for admission, you need to provide evidence of English language skills.
- Benefits: The scholarship will provide worth up to $31,000 per annum for three years with a possible extension of six months (full time).