Applications are invited for one full-time, funded PhD in the School of Arts and Creative Industries at London South Bank University. These scholarships cover fees and offer a stipend of £15,000 p.a. for three years.
The Centre’s aims are to analyse how stories are constructed, remediated, and hybridized in contemporary digital culture and to promote innovative and collaborative methodologies and develop the analysis that is grounded in relevant industry contexts
The Centre for Research in Digital Storymaking focuses on the story making across different digital media. Their focus on digital story making is intended to ensure an interdisciplinary set of engagements.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
PhD Scholarships at London South Bank University UK Description:
- Application Deadline: April 27, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing full-time PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the School of Arts and Creative Industries at London South Bank University.
- Scholarship Award: The 3-year studentship is funded by The Centre for Research in Digital Storymaking and leads to the degree of PhD in Arts. The Studentship provides a tax-free maintenance allowance of up to £15,000.00 pa and includes tuition fees payable to the University. The studentship will also come with the opportunity of disseminating research outcomes on National and International conferences. The successful candidate will join an active research team. The chance to teach LSBU students will also be given to the successful candidate.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the PhD Scholarships at London South Bank University UK:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of UK are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Students should have a first or upper second class honours degree in an appropriate area such as theatre, digital media, journalism or related fields.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application Procedure for PhD Scholarships at London South Bank University UK:
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should apply via UKPASS