The University of Salford is delighted to offer Ph.D. Studentship in the area of Digital Health or Integrated Care in the School of Health and Society/School of Health Sciences, starting at the end of September 2018.
The University of Salford is a public research university in Salford, England, 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometres) west of Manchester city centre. The Royal Technical Institute, Salford, which opened in 1896, became a College of Advanced Technology in 1956 and gained university status, following the Robbins Report into higher education, in 1967.
The University requires that applicants with a non-native level of English have some proof that they meet the required standard for their course.
PhD Studentship in Digital Health or Integrated Care at University of Salford in UK Description:
- Applications Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue the PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded in the area of Digital Health or Integrated Care in the School of Health and Society/School of Health Sciences.
- Scholarship Award: The studentship will include 3 years full-time fees and a tax-free scholarship of £14,553 per annum (for 3 years). Successful students will be expected to contribute to the success of the School in terms of timely progression and contribution to the production of research outputs or teaching during their candidature.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the PhD Studentship in Digital Health or Integrated Care at University of Salford in UK:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applications for PhD studentships are sought in the areas of Digital Health or Integrated Care. It is expected that applicants will possess a minimum 2.1 degree in a relevant subject area. A higher degree qualification would be desirable.
Experienced supervisors will be provided from across the Schools. Proposals that fall within these themes will be considered and prospective students are expected to provide a focus to the proposal and may consult with prospective supervisors prior to application.
English Language and Test Requirements: If you have not yet taken an English Language test please note that availability of these and the time taken to receive certificates of results can vary depending on the time of year. For further information and to check timescales and availability please visit.
Application Procedure for PhD Studentship in Digital Health or Integrated Care at University of Salford in UK:
How to Apply: Application is online. Applicants must provide evidence of their existing knowledge and experience in the chosen topic area in a formal Research Proposal and supplementary CV.
The proposal should contain 1. A summary of relevant literature related to the proposed project 2. Aims of the proposed research 3. An outline of the key research methods proposed to appropriately address the aims. This document should be 3-4 sides of typed A4.