The London South Bank University is delighted to offer Studentship at School of Engineering for PhD Project in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this studentship
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with changing needs of the students.
LSBU is an active research university across their seven Schools, with outcomes and practices underpinning their teaching and strongly enhancing their student experience. LSBU’s scholarships offer a range of fee discounts and alumni discounts for postgraduate study help recent LSBU graduates take a postgraduate course here.
PhD Studentship in School of Engineering for International Students in UK Description:
- Application Deadline: April 16, 2018
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded within the School of Engineering. PhD title: Development and characterization of an ostomy flange adhesive that provides optimal security and maintains skin barrier function.
- Scholarship Award: The studentship covers the full PhD study tuition fee (£4.2k per year) and the living stipend (£15k per year) for three years.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the PhD Studentship in School of Engineering for International Students in UK:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
London South Bank University is seeking a highly motivated, proactive individual with a strong scientific approach to investigation with a background (BEng, BSc, BA, MSc, MA) in either one of the following: materials science, biomedical sciences, biomedical materials science, bioengineering, biochemistry, physics, chemistry or similar degree.
English Language Requirements: English language qualifications needed to study at LSBU:
-IELTS (International English Language Testing Service): 6.5, subject to the course.
– Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)*UKBA SELT: Overall score: 60 Note: the minimum score required in each skill area is 51
– GCSE / O-Level / IGCSE: Grade C
– Cambridge Advanced; Cambridge Proficiency; Cambridge BEC Higher: Grade C
– Pitman City and Guilds ESOL (English as a Second or Other Language): Advanced pass
– Edexcel London Test of English: Level 5
– LCCI (London Chamber of Commerce and Industry) English for Business: Level 2.
Application Procedure for PhD Studentship in School of Engineering for International Students in UK:
How to Apply: Contact: Arash Moavenian (ArashMoavenian-at-wellandmedical.com) and Perry Xiao (XIAOP-at-lsbu.ac.uk) quoting reference PGR007_Eng_WM.