UWE Bristol is inviting applications PhD studentship in the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences. The studentship is supported with a living stipend and tuition fees at home/EU rates.
Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and was ranked among the top 40 universities in the world in the QS World University rankings 2015.
The mission of the university is to pursue and share knowledge and understanding both for their own sake and to help individuals and society fulfil their potential.
If English is not student’s first language, they will be required to meet the Home Office and UWE’s minimum English language requirements, such as the International English Language Test (IELTS) 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in all components.
PhD Studentship in the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences in UK Description:
- Applications Deadline: August 3, 2018
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded in the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences at UWE Bristol, co-funded by CEMAG Consulting and Aryballe Technologies (France).
- Scholarship Award: The studentship will start on Monday 1 October 2018 and consists of an annual tax-free stipend of £14,777, subject to satisfactory progress, for three years. In addition, full-time tuition fees will be covered for the length of the funding period.
The studentship will only fully fund applicants who are eligible for home/EU fees. Applicants who are normally required to cover international fees will have to cover the difference between the home/EU and the overseas tuition fee rates.
- Nationality: Home/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the PhD Studentship in the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences in UK:
Eligible Countries: Home/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
We are looking for a self-motivated researcher with strong organisational, technical and analytical skills to address the overall aims of the project in an innovative manner.
Students are expected to have a minimum of an upper second class honours degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. biomedical sciences) and to have undertaken a relevant laboratory-based research project at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
English Language Requirements: A recognised English language qualification is required.
Application Procedure for PhD Studentship in the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences in UK:
How to Apply: Download and complete the Graduate School studentship application form and send it directly to the UWE Bristol Graduate School. Please ensure you include the title of the research project you propose to undertake and detail why you are interested in undertaking this PhD project and what relevant knowledge, experience and qualifications you would bring to the research. Please see the Graduate School studentship application guidance notes for further information about how to complete the application form.