Do you want to take your career into the peak of PhD level? If yes, then you can gain it through applying to the PhD Thesis program organized by the CEMEF.
The program is available for all international students and aims to support their PhD studies at the CEMEF in France.
The Centre for Material Forming is a leading research center in the field of material forming which supports research projects in France.
Why at this program? Through this program, the applicants have a chance to conduct their research program at the best research center with all the facilities which are needed to completing their dreams and desires.
PhD Thesis for International Students in France Brief Description
- University or Organization: The CEMEF
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: The position will pay a salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 70
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in France
- Application Deadline: September 27, 2020
- Language: English
PhD Thesis for International Students in France Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Foreign candidates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can apply for a C-PVC Short-Term Physical Change Research program in understanding and modelling at the institute.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must have the ability to work closely with an industrial partner.
How to Apply for PhD Thesis for International Students in France
- How to Apply: The aspirants have to submit the online application form in order to be enrolled in a PhD thesis at CEMEF.
- Required Qualification and Documents: The applicants must hold an engineering degree, a Research Master’s degree or a Bac +5 equivalent. Furthermore, you need to submit curriculum vitae, one or more official and detailed records of grades obtained during your last years of study (maximum 3) and one or two letters of recommendation of teachers or internship managers.
Benefits: The organization will give you a CIFRE Convention salary.