The Philadelphia area chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) is pleased to announce the 2019-2020 ACFE Scholarship Program in the USA.
This scholarship is open to those applicants who are currently full-time recognized and likewise enrolled in a recognized, four-year undergraduate or undergraduate college or university during the 2019-2020 academic Year.
In 1991, the Philadelphia area chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners is one of the more than 125 global chapters sponsored by the internationally renowned Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE). The primary mission of ACFE is to reduce the incidence of fraud and white collision crime and to help identify and prevent membership in the detention.
Philadelphia Area Chapter of the ACFE Scholarship Program in USA Description:
- Applications Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to undergraduate and graduates college students.
- Study Subject: the scholarship is offered in the field of accounting, finance, business, and criminal justice curricula.
- Scholarship Award: up to $4,000 will be awarded to the winners.
- Nationality: This scholarship program is open to the students from Philadelphia and surrounding counties, central to southern New Jersey, Northern Delaware.
- Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the United States
Eligibility for the Philadelphia Area Chapter of the ACFE Scholarship Program in USA:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarship applicants must currently be enrolled full-time and similarly enrolled during the 2019 – 2020 academic year at an accredited, four-year undergraduate or graduate college or university.
- He or she must also be local residents (Eastern PA, Central/South NJ, or Delaware), attending local college or university.
- Applicants must have a declared major or minor in accounting, business administration, finance, criminal justice or related field and demonstrate a desire to pursue a career in fraud examination or similar anti-fraud
Philadelphia Area Chapter of the ACFE Scholarship Program in USA Application Procedure:
To apply for the scholarships, the applicants must send completed application with all applicable attachments electronically.
How to Apply:
- Submit a completed ACFE Philadelphia Area Chapter Scholarship application within the stated deadline
- Provide Official Transcript(s) showing all completed college or university courses
- Two letters of recommendation must be submitted on behalf of the applicant.
- The reference must be familiar with why the applicant is interested in pursuing a career related to fraud deterrence, detection, investigation, etc., and should include the reason in the recommendation letter
- At least one recommendation letter should be furnished by a professor teaching a relevant course. The applicant is solely responsible for furnishing the information in its entirety.