In this highly competitive world, it will be great if you get some discount on your tuition fees for study. Therefore, the Physics Departmental graduate funding opportunities program is a desirable opportunity for you in the UK.
We illustrate that this educational award is specially activated for the UK, EU, and International aspirants in order to pursue either PhD Physics or MSc by Research at York in the UK.
The University of York is located to the South-east of the city of York. It is a collegiate plate glass research university which was founded in 1963.
Why at the University of York? At York, the applicants will work with world-leading academics who will challenge them to think independently and excel according to their future plans. Besides that, you will meet people from all over the world among the university community.
Physics Departmental graduate funding opportunities for International Students Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of York
- Department: Department of Physics
- Course Level: MSc and PhD
- Award: Either 50% or 100% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- Language: English
Physics Departmental graduate funding opportunities for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the UK, EU, and overseas acceptable.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can either pursue a PhD physics or MSc by Research within the Department of Physics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must not hold any other award from any other department of the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for Course: For being considered to the award, all interested applicants are required to take admission in a PhD Physics or MSc by Research degree program at the university.
- How to Apply for Grant: In order to take the award, candidates have to complete the online application form and provide a short statement on why they should be considered for the fund.
- These departmental awards are awarded on a competitive basis using the criteria of academic merit, financial need and you must have supervisor support.
Benefits: The free education opportunity will either cover 50% or 100% tuition fees.