PM Scholarship Scheme are open apply now. PM Scholarship Scheme has been introduced by Hon’ble Prime Ministers of India to encourage higher technical and professional education for the dependent wards of Ex/Serving RPF/RPSF/CAPF personnel and widows (below the Rank of Gazetted officer)
Through PM Scholarship Scheme 2019, the ministry selects 150 candidates for rewards out of which 50% PM Scholarship Scheme is reserved for girls i.e. 75. Candidates who are interested in PM Scholarship Scheme 2019 can submit PMSS Application Form online till 15-10-2019.
Prime Ministers Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF/CAPF
Students who have taken regular admission in 2019-19 are only eligible for PMSS. Further students willing to apply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2019-2019 for RPF/RPSF/CAPF should have secured 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e. 12th Std., Diploma/Graduation.
Further details about PM Scholarship Scheme 2019-2019 are given in below section of this page that is created by team members of www.nationalmeritscholarships.com
PM Scholarship Scheme
Number of fellowships to be given through PM Scholarship Scheme: 150
Distribution of scholarship among Zonal Railways and RPSF will be as under-
|NR+JR RPF Academy+RDSO||17|
Eligibility required getting Prime Minister Scholarship:
- According to PM Scholarship Scheme, Students who have taken regular admission in Professional Degree Courses like BE, B.Tech, BDS, MBBS, BEd, BBS, BCA, MCA B. Pharma, etc are eligible to apply for PMSS Scholarship.
- Master Degree Courses except MBA, MCA and distance learning course are not eligible for PMSS
- The scholarship is admissible for only two wards per family and should be ensured by the beneficiaries as well as by the concerned zonal railways/RPSF
Minimum marks required to apply for PM Scholarship Scheme:
To get admission in professional course and to become admissible for PM Scholarship candidates have to score at least 60% marks in MEQ
|1||MBBS including all Medical
Courses of Graduation level
|2||B.E., B.Tech||10+2/Diploma(Diploma in case of lateral entry)|
|3||BBA, BCA, B.Sc.(Ag) etc.||12th Standard|
|4||MBA, B.Ed., LLB, MCA||Graduation|
(5 year Integrated course only)
Amount to be given through PM Scholarship Scheme
- 2000/- per month for male students
- 2250/- per month for female students
Duration Of The PMSS Scholarship
The duration of Prime Minister Scholarship will be from 01 year to 05 years. Rest will depend upon the duration of course
Order of Preference in PM Scholarship Scheme:
Preference for PM Scholarship will be given in stated order:
|Category (I)||Wards/widows of ex-RPF/RPSF personnel who died in harness due to causes attributed to encounter with terrorist or with criminals while protecting Railway Property, Passengers and Passenger Area or those who die during election work.|
|Category (II)||Wards/Widows of ex-RPF/RPSF personnel who died while in service.|
|Category(III)||Wards of ex-RPF/RPSF(retired) personnel.|
|Category (IV)||Wards of serving RPF/RPSF personnel.|
How to Apply for Prime Minister Scholarship?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.scholarships.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage hit on More tab
- Now select Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF
- Afterwards hit on Apply tab
- Now select New User? Register Here tab
- The PM Scholarship online Registration form will appear in front of you,
- Fill all the details asked in PM Scholarship Registration form carefully and completely
- Fill all the details corresponding to the titles/labels appearing on the PMSS Registration page. Note: Those marked as “*” are compulsory to be filled.
- Once the registration procedure is completed you will receive your “Student Registration ID”
- Use the Registration ID and log on to the Application form window
- Once the procedure is successful, the welcome page will appear
- Once you press the “Application Form” Icon, you will be directed to the Application screen as shown below. Fill up details as: 8a): Registration Details 8b): Academic Details 8c): Basic Details
- Fill the details and hit on Save and Continue tab
- Now in the next part of PM Scholarship application form fill details as: 9 a): contact Details 9b) Scheme Details 9c): Upload Documents
- After completing, hit on Final Submit tab
- The final filled PMSS application form will appear in front of you
- Take a print out of it by hitting on Print tab
- Finally the applying procedure for PM Scholarship Scheme 2019 is completed.
Documents required applying for Prime Minister Scholarship:
- Service Certificate issued by respective offices of the serving personnel for category IV.
- A copy of PPO/Discharge certificate/book for Categories I, II and III.
- Applicants are required to upload duly attested scanned copy of the mark-sheet/Grade card of MEQ i.e. 10+2/ Diploma/Graduation (as the case may be).
Last date to apply for Prime Minister Scholarship is: 15-10-2019
PM Scholarship Scheme
With the motive to inspire higher technical & professional education for the dependent wards & widows of Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles (CAPFs & AR) Personnel, the PM Scholarship Scheme has been introduced.
Those who want to avail the benefits of PM Scholarship Scheme 2019 may submit their application form online by visiting the official website of Ministry Of Affairs i.e. scholarships.gov.in According to the sources the last date to apply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2019 for Assam Rifles/CAPF is 31-10-2019.
Amount rewarded through PM Scholarship Scheme 2019!!!
Through the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme a total number of 2000 scholarships will be approved among the girls and boys of country. Girl candidates will be given Rs. 27000/- annum whereas the boy candidates will be awarded with Rs. 24000/- annum.
Further information about PM Scholarship Scheme 2019-2019 is given in below section of this page that is well structured by the team members of www.nationalmeritscholarships.com
PM Scholarship Scheme
Number of PMSS Scholarship:
- According to the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme, in addition to renewal cases of previous years a total number of 2000 PMMS Scholarships will be approved equally for both girls & boys.
- Shortfall in fresh cases shall not be adjusted from girls/boys, if applicants (Boys/Girls) are selected less than 1000.
PM Scholarship Eligibility 2019
- Wards/widows of deceased CAPFs & AR personnel died in harness/election duty, wards of personnel disabled due to causes attributable to Government service and Wards of Ex-CAPFs & AR personnel in receipt of Gallantry Awards.
- Wards/widows of retired and serving CAPFs & AR Personnel. (Personnel below Officer Rank)
- Pursuing first professional degree programme in the field of Engineering, Medicine, Dental, Veterinary, BBA, BCA, B. Pharma, B.SC (Nursing, Agriculture, etc.), MBA and MCA etc. in accordance with the guidelines as mentioned in Para- 8 (B).
- Having minimum 60% marks in Minimum Entry Qualification (MEQ) i.e. 10+2/Diploma/Graduation or equivalent in case of new applicant. Or For applicants applying under renewal category, it is mandatory to pass the each subsequent academic year of the professional courses being pursued by them with minimum 50% marks.
- A grace period of one year only for cases, where there is a delay on part of candidate for submission of application for renewal of scholarship may be entertained.
Duration of PM Scholarship Scheme 2019:
Validity of PMSS Award is up to 05 years (validity of PMSS Award also depends upon the duration of course the student pursuing)
PM Scholarship Amount 2019:
|Gender||Per Month||Per Annum|
|Boys||2000/- per month||Rs.24000/-|
PM Scholarship Scheme Process 2019:
- To get the PM Scholarship Amount is it mandatory for candidates to score minimum 60% marks in MEQ i.e. 10+2/ Diploma/ Graduation.
- MEQ for entry to various professional course differs.
- For example MEQ for MBBS is 10+2 whereas for BE/B.Tech it is 10+2/Diploma. It is graduation for B. Ed and MBA
Mode to transfer Prime Minister Scholarship Amount:
- The amount against the PM Scholarship Scheme will be transmitted to the accounts of the candidates selected through Public Finance Management System (PFMS) under the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Programme of the Government.
- Hence it is mandatory for candidates to submit their bank details while submitting the scholarship application form. The Bank accounts must be linked with the Aadhar Card.
PM Scholarship Renewal 2019:
Aspirants who already registered for the Prime Minister Scholarship and now willing to renew it are suggested to submit their PM Scholarship Renewal Form 2019-19 along with the documents as:
- Digital passport size photo (to be scanned and uploaded)
- Annexure-1 (duly completed and signed by College Institute)
- Annexure-2 (duly completed and signed by the student)
- Annexure-3 (duly completed and signed by Bank Manager (SBI/PNB only).
- Original mark sheet (both semesters / academic year) received from university
- First Page of Bank Pass Book (PNB/SBI only) or Cancelled Cheque Leaf (if the Name and A/c No of Student is printed.
- Aadhaar Card of Student showing name and address.
Further details about the Prime Minister Scholarship Renewal are given in the below link.
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019 Applying Procedure:
- Candidates need to start with visiting the official PM Scholarship Portal i.e. scholarships.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to more their cursor towards “Central Scheme”
- From the list candidates need to select and hit on “WARB Ministry of Home Affairs” tab.
- A drop down list will get displayed then candidates need to hit on “Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles” link
- Afterwards they are required to read all the details given in PMMS Notification
- Candidates find themselves eligible for the scholarship need to hit on the “Apply Now” link
- The PMMS Application form will get displayed on next screen
- Candidates need to complete the application of Prime Minister Scholarship 2019
- After completing the PM Scholarship Registration Form candidates need to recheck the details they have entered and then hit on Submit Tab
- At last candidates need to take a print out of filled PM Scholarship Form and keep it safe for further usage.
List of Document to be uploaded for PMSS Scholarship:
Along with PM Scholarship Application form candidates need to submit the following testimonials along:
For Fresh Applicant
- Service Certificate to be issued by the H.O.O in case of serving personnel as per Annexure- A.
- Candidates need to submit their attested scanned copy of the testimonials i.e. Marsheets of XII/Diploma/Graduation or equivalent.
- Other important testimonials to be uploaded are:
- PPO/Discharge Certificate/Book (Mandatory for category A to F)
- Disability Certificate (Mandatory for category B & D)
- Death Certificate (Mandatory for category A & C)
- Certificate of Gallantry award (Mandatory for category E)
Renewal of PM Scholarship Scheme 2019
Service Certificate to be issued by the H.O.O in case of serving personnel as per Annexure-A
PMSS Scholarship Dates 2019:
|End Date To Apply for PM Scholarship Scheme Notification||31/10/2019|
|Scrutiny/verification & confirmation of application by College/Institute/University||December 2019|
|Scrutiny/verification & confirmation of application by CAPFs & AR||January 2019|
|Merit List Preparation & Lot Generation Phase||January 2019|
|Processing for sanctioning of scholarship by R&W Dte., MHA from PMO||January 2019 to February 2019|
|Payment File Generation||February 2019|
|Disbursement of scholarship amount||February 2019|
|Dispatch of personal letters from Hon’ble Prime Minister in appropriate language from WARB/CAPFs/AR||March 2019|
Contact Details/Helpline Number:
Candidates having any query may contact at the below given number or can send their mail at the given mail address:
Candidates who are interested in getting more details about PM Scholarship Scheme 2019-2019 may press on these above given links. Keep in touch with our web portal www.nationalmeritscholarships.com to get latest updates regarding Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme