The next phase of becoming a cadet of the Philippine Military Academy is the complete physical examination. Its purpose is to test the applicant’s ability to perform essential or critical physical functions inherent in PMA Cadetship. These tests and standards are job-related and discriminate in terms of who can and cannot do the job regardless of age or sex. The said examination is open to applicants who passed the first stage which is the PMA Entrance Examination.
Schedule of Complete Physical Exam
Below are the schedules of the complete physical examination in batches. If you want to know your schedule, check the lists below:
PMA Complete Physical Exam Schedule and Instructions Instructions
Report to the PMA Candidate Control and Liaison Office, AFP Medical Center, VLuna, Road, Quezon City on the first day of your scheduled examination. Be there before 11:00 AM for the start of your Complete Physical Examination. Before reporting to the PMA Liaison, please check again if you possess the following qualifications:
- Natural-born Filipino citizen;
- Of good moral character;
- Single and never been married nor pregnant nor have a legal obligation to support a child;
- 5 feet tall for both male and female.
- At least 17 years old but not a day older than 22 on June 1, 2019. (Birthday should be from June 1, 1997 to June 1, 2002)
Any discrepancy in your part on any of the stated qualifications shall warrant your immediate disqualification.
The Complete Physical Examination will last for 7 days. Do not forget to bring the following items on your scheduled date:
- Minimum clothing for 7 days, white t-shirts (3-5 pcs), Denim pants(2 pcs);
- Beddings (pillow, blanket, mosquito net etc.);
- A pair of rubber (running) shoes with white socks (5 pairs);
- Three (3) sets of athletic uniform (White shirt with short pants for male/jogging pants or short pants with cycling shorts for female);
PMA Complete Physical Exam Schedule and Instructions Documentary Requirements
Here are the documentary requirements you have to submit before and during your scheduled date of reporting:
- Reply Slip – Download the reply slip here. Fill it out with the required information and send it immediately to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parental/Guardian’s Consent – Download the form here. Accomplish it on four (4) original copies and bring it when you report for Physical Examination.
- Secure your bus, sea or air ticket and boarding pass as a requirement for the subsidy of your transportation expenses.
- Recent Valid ID (School ID, Driver’s ID, Passport, etc.)
- NSO copy of birth certificate [One (1) original and two (2) photo copy].
- Certified True Copy of High School Form 137 for High School graduate (or Transcript of Records for college students) and Grade 11 grades for current Grade 12 students [One (1) original and two (2) photo copy].
- Original copy and one (1) certified true copy of your High School Diploma (a Certified true copy will be taken by OCA)
- Ten (10) pcs of 2” x 2” and Four(4) pcs of 1” x 1” ID pictures (colored with white background) and black ballpen (2) pcs.
Physical Fitness Requirements
Here are the activities/test you need to accomplish and pass to proceed to the next step of the cadet selection process:
- 3.2 KM Run
- Pull-Up for males and Flexed-Arm Hang for females
For your inquiries and concerns, you may call the Office of Cadet Admission, PMA at: (074) 447-2825; (0928) 432-5578; & (0906) 546-6989 or email them at email@example.com.