Postdoctoral Position for International Students in Belgium are open apply now. Applications are invited for Postdoctoral Position to study of the interplay between autophagy, cell death and inflammation. This position is available for international students.
VIB is a life sciences research institute in Flanders, Belgium. With more than 1470 scientists from over 60 countries, we perform basic research into the molecular foundations of life. VIB is an excellence-based entrepreneurial institute that focuses on translating basic scientific results into pharmaceutical, agricultural and industrial applications.
Applicants must have Good knowledge of English (oral and written).
Postdoctoral Position for International Students in Belgium Description
- Applications Deadline: Open for applications
- Course Level: Position is available to study Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Position is awarded to study of the interplay between autophagy, cell death and inflammation.
- Scholarship Award: The position is partially funded by the Belgian Excellence of Science (EOS) program to perform research in the framework of the MODEL-IDI (MOlecular mechanisms of cellular DEath and Life decisions in Inflammation, Degeneration and Infection), a research consortium made of biologists, immunologists, chemists and physicians that aims at performing fundamental research on the biology of cell death modalities and their consequences on the onset/progression of diseases.
- Nationality: This position is available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: One postdoctoral position is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Postdoctoral Position for International Students in Belgium
Eligible Countries: This position is available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- PhD degree in the fields of sciences, biomedical sciences, biotechnology and biochemistry, or bioengineering.
- Strong publication records.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong passion for life sciences.
- The candidate is expected to work both independently and in a team spirit.
- Experience in the study of RIPKs, cell death, inflammation, infection and/or autophagy is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of English (oral and written).
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have Good knowledge of English (oral and written).
Postdoctoral Position for International Students in Belgium Application Procedure
How to Apply: Please send us your CV, a 500 word (max.) personal statements and contact info of two references. Please compile these documents in one PDF document and submit your application online.