The Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta invites applications for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship (PDRF) for the academic year 2019-2019. These fellowships are available for researchers who want to contribute to the theory and practice of management.
Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta abbreviated as IIM Calcutta or IIM-C is a public business school located in Joka, Kolkata, India. It was the first Indian Institute of Management to be established.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Postdoctoral Research Fellowships at IIM Calcutta Description:
- Application Deadline: May 30, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowships are available for the postdoctoral research programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Each fellowship will carry a Stipend of Rs.40, 000/ p.m. consolidated, depending on the level of prior experience of the chosen candidate. In addition, a contingency grant of Rs.50, 000/- per annum will be provided. The duration of the fellowship will be for a period of 2 years, with the continuation of fellowship in the second year subject to satisfactory performance in the first year.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the Postdoctoral Research Fellowships at IIM Calcutta:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of India are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Candidates with a PhD Degree can apply within five years of completion of PhD The thesis must be in appropriate disciplines.
Applicants must have a consistently good academic record and demonstrated research potential.
The age limit for applications for the PDRFs is a maximum of 35 years (this limit may be relaxed by 5 years for women and reserved category applicants).
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application Procedure for Postdoctoral Research Fellowships at IIM Calcutta:
How to Apply:
Applications must be sent by post.