Postgraduate Research Studentships in Social Sciences at University of East Anglia in UK are open apply now. The Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of East Anglia, England is inviting applications for Postgraduate Research Studentships in Social Sciences. Within this a number of awards that will cover full international fees and some studentships combining an approved research Master’s course and a PhD (4 years total funding) are available.
University of East Anglia’s aim is to be a world-class research-intensive university and deliver teaching and facilitate learning of the highest quality.
The University of East Anglia (UEA) has once again been rated as one of the best universities for student experience in the Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2015. An internationally renowned university based in a campus that provides top quality academic, social and cultural facilities to over 15,000 students.
International candidates whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence of a good command of English as part of their application.
Postgraduate Research Studentships in Social Sciences at University of East Anglia in UK Description
- Applications Deadline: January 20, 2019
- Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue Postgraduate research programs.
- Study Subject: Studentships are available in the field of Social Sciences.
Studentships are available for the following Schools; please follow the links for School specific details:
- Education and Lifelong Learning
- International Development
- Norwich Business School
- Social Work
- Scholarship Award: Studentships cover tuition fees (UK/EU rates), a tax-free maintenance grant (currently £14,777 per year), and a research training support grant. International students are welcome to apply for a number of awards that cover additional international fees to the standard 3-year award.
- Nationality: UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 10 studentships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Postgraduate Research Studentships in Social Sciences at University of East Anglia in UK
Eligible Countries: UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applications for all studentships are invited from suitably qualified graduates. Candidates applying for a PhD studentship should hold, or expect to hold, relevant undergraduate and Master’s degrees (or equivalent) including some research experience. Candidates applying for a 1+3 studentship should hold or expect to hold a relevant undergraduate degree. Candidates will be interviewed, usually via telephone or Skype, as part of the selection process. EU and international applicants may be required to provide evidence of competence in the English Language.
English Language Requirements: EU and international applicants may be required to provide evidence of competence in the English Language.
Postgraduate Research Studentships in Social Sciences at University of East Anglia in UK Application Procedure
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.