Applications for the 2020 Premier’s Teacher Scholarships are now open. Scholarships are available for a five-week study tour within Australia or overseas.
The New South Wales Department of Education, a department of the Government of New South Wales, is responsible for the delivery and coordination of early childhood, primary school, secondary school, adult, migrant and higher education in the state of New South Wales, Australia.
Premier’s Teacher Scholarships Description:
- Application Deadline: May 11, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for a five-week study tour within Australia or overseas.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for teaching.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships, from corporate supporters and private foundations, provide funding of $10,000 or $15,000 for a five-week study tour within Australia or overseas. Scholarships are awarded in the year prior to the study tour.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Premier’s Teacher Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applications are invited from teachers in NSW government and non-government schools, TAFE NSW campuses/colleges and early childhood centres.
Application Procedure for Premier’s Teacher Scholarships:
How to Apply:
- Select scholarships which are suitable and of interest to you from the list of 2020 NSW Premier’s Teacher Scholarships and find the criteria for those scholarships.
- Use our online guides to complete your application/s.
- Submit your application/s