Applications are welcomed from high-caliber students for this Ph.D. Research Consortium Program Scholarships funded by the South Australia Premier’s Research and Industry Fund (PRIF). The fund is available for both domestic and international students.
The program aims to support South Australia’s research community to compete successfully on a national and global scale. The grants allow you to work on a predetermined topic in the Unlocking Complex Resources through the Lean Processing project.
PRIF focuses on building knowledge and capacity in core future industries and develops the University’s internationally competitive research capacity.
Why study at the University of South Australia? The university provides candidates a wide range of opportunities to grow and pursue new directions in a vibrant, engaging environment. It gives them the skills and capabilities they have developed during their studies at UniSA
Application Deadline: Applications open until filled.
PRIF-PhD Research Consortium Program Scholarships at University of South Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $ 27,596 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
PRIF-PhD Research Consortium Program Scholarships at University of South Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: The grant is open to domestic and international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold the previous year’s degree.
How to Apply for PRIF-PhD Research Consortium Program Scholarships at University of South Australia
- How to Apply: Applications for the opportunity
must be received through the online system.
- Supporting Documents: Ensure that you have collated the essential mandatory documents/academic records as listed below:
- Academic transcripts of Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies
- University academic mark sheet or transcript including details of courses/subjects undertaken and grades achieved. If your original transcript is not in English you must upload both the original and an official certified English language translation
- University grading scale (often contained on the back page of your transcript)
- University diploma supplement (if applicable)
- Parchment/academic credential as evidence of conferral or completion date of your degree.
- Admission Requirements: You must meet the entry requirements for taking admission in the university.
- Language Requirement: Details of a recent university recognised English test OR upload evidence of how you meet the requirements through accepted alternatives.Your application can only be assessed after you have provided evidence that you have met the English language requirement. Your English test must still be valid when you commence your program of study.
- Benefits: The value of The grant is $ 27,596 per year.