Latest Punjab Scholarship are open apply now. The government of Punjab has introduced the Punjab Scholarship Schedule 2019 for SC/ST/OBC categories in various levels. The detail information is given below-
Punjab Scholarship Schedule 2019
|Punjab Scholarship Level||Open/close|
|Institution||25/10/2019 to 10/11//2019|
|Sanctioning Authority||11/11/2019 to 04/12/2019|
|Line Department||05/12/2019 to 12/12/2019|
|Welfare Department||12/12/2019 to 17/12/2019|
|Student||25/09/2019 to 24/10/2019|
The Social Welfare Department, Government of Punjab has announced a notification of Punjab Scholarship 2019 Ashirvad for providing economic support to the OBC/SC aspirants who are studying at post matriculation/post-secondary standard to facilitate them to complete their education.
Check- Punjab Scholarship 2019 Notification PDF
Applicants, who fulfill the whole criteria against Punjab Workers welfare Scholarship 2019, may apply through the link of the official website of the department from 1st June 2019 to 31st August 2019. Before applying, candidates must read the official notification very carefully which link is provided by us on this page.
Punjab Scholarship Program 2017-18 Details-
|Name of the Department||Social Welfare Department, Government of Punjab|
|Information About||Punjab Scholarship 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Punjab Fresh Scholarship Application||01st June 2017 to 31st August 2019|
|Closing Date of Punjab renewal Scholarship||01st June 2017 to 31st July 2019|
Benefits of Scholarships for Students
Punjab Workers Welfare Scholarship Application Form 2019
The concerned organization (Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Govt. of Punjab) has published three (03) scholarships for all contenders who are permanently residing in the state of Punjab.
- Scheme of Punjab Pre-Matric Scholarships for SC/OBC community.
- Scheme of Punjab Post-Matric Scholarships for Scheduled Castes.
- Scheme of Punjab Post-Matric Scholarships to the Other Backward Classes (OBC) Castes.
- Scheme of Punjab Merit-cum-means based Scholarship for SC/OBC Castes.
Community- wise Seats under Punjab Ashirvad scholarship 2019
Punjab Students, who belongs to minority communities, must check available seat distribution of Punjab Post-matric scholarships 2019
Distribution of seat community wise against Punjab Merit-cum-means based Scholarship 2019 (Fresh)-
Punjab Fellowship- Contact Details
Instructions OF Punjab PRE/POST & MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES-
- Applying applicants must keep in their mind that they cannot avail Punjab Scholarship not more than one sources.
- The fellowships of Punjab will be awarded through the State Government Administration.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of minorities populations in Punjab state.
- Applying students must secure 50% marks in their pre-qualifying examination.
- 30 percent seats are reserved for girl’s contenders.
- Candidate’s family income should not be more than Rs. 100000/- per year and a related certificate issued by competent authority will have to produce by the aspirants.
- Caste Certificate.
- Identity Card- aadhar card/voter id card/passport etc.
- Passbook front page photocopy.
- One recent passport size photo.
The process to Apply for punjabscholarships.gov.in Scholarship 2019
First, visit the official page of the Department i.e. www.punjabscholarships.gov.in. On the homepage search an option of SCHOLARSHIPS and click on it. Here candidates have to select category wise scholarships like pre-matric/post-metric & merit cum based and choose an appropriate link and click on it. An application form of Punjab scholarship will be open on the computer screen; here start to fill registration form very carefully. Upload your scanned photo/necessary documents & certificates etc and click on submit button. Take the print out of this copy for further use.