The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship For One Young World Summit in London are open apply now. One Young World Summit is a Fully Funded Conference in London. Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship is Now Covering all the Expenses to attend a Fully Funded Summit For 1 Week in London. 1800 Participants will be Selected.
One Young World is delighted to offer this scholarship in partnership with the Queen’s Commonwealth Trust to connect young leaders driving positive social impact in the Commonwealth with the opportunity to attend One Young World Conference in 2019. Students with any type of Academic Disciplines are eligible. There are NO Restrictions.
Apply Now to attend the Largest Youth Summit in the World. One Young World Summit is the Largest International Youth Conference in the world which invites Students from all over the world for this International Conference Londo. Are you one of those leaders? If so, One Young World is looking to bring you to the next Annual Summit in London.
Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship Details
- Country: London
- Duration: 22nd Oct to 25th Oct 2019
- No. of Participants: 1800
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5th May 2019
About One Young World Summit
- The Annual OYW Summit brings together the young leaders from Global & national companies, NGOs, Universities Students, Students, and other forward-thinking organizations Student Exchange programs.
- During the Summit delegates debate, formulate and share innovative solutions to help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals. They hear and are heard by world leaders acting as One Young World Counsellors.
- London is one of the most diverse places in the world.
- The Commonwealth is a family of Nations and people, the 53 countries making up the Commonwealth. Before Going Further about Youth Leadership Conference OYW Summit 2020. Here are the Highlights of One Young World 2020
The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship & will Cover all the Expenses given below.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, the United Kingdom.
- Hotel Accommodation on a shared basis between 22 October and 25 October 2020.
- Meals Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- Round Airfare Tickets. The cost of travel to and from London. Your flight to and from London must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be considered for the Only Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship for One Young World.
- Are between the ages of 18 – 30.
- Demonstrate a capacity for leadership.
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work.
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas.
Tips for Applying: check out our helpful guidelines for submitting a successful application.
Eligible Countries For Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship
- Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Cameroon, Canada, Cyprus, Dominica, Fiji Islands, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kingdom of eSwatini, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, The Bahamas, The Gambia, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Kingdom, United Republic of Tanzania, Vanuatu,
The Last Date to Apply for the Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship is 5th May 2019. The Result will be by the end of May.
How to Apply For Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship
You have to Apply Online for the Queen’s Commonwealth Trust Scholarship One Young World Summit 2019 Application. Note that this is a Fully Funded Student Exchange programs. Thank you for your interest in the Youth Exchange programs.