The Queensland University of Technology is accepting applications for School of Accountancy Accelerate Scholarship. The scholarship is available for future research students who want to study a Master of Philosophy (Accountancy).
The Queensland University of Technology is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. QUT is located on two campuses in the Brisbane area: Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Queensland University of Technology Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: September 29, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing Master of Philosophy.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded within the School of Accountancy.
- Scholarship Award: You’ll receive: $19,830 per year. If you’re an international student, you’ll also receive a QUT fee waiver.
- Nationalities: Australian or New Zealand and International students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Queensland University of Technology Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand and International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarships are competitive and based on merit. You must:
Be applying to start a Master of Philosophy in Semester 1, 2019
Have a grade point average (GPA) of 6 or above in your previous studies
Conduct your research on one of these approved topics:
Addressing the cash economy: evidence from foreign jurisdictions
Agricultural Cooperatives: considering performance and accountability
Blockchain technology and its implications for accounting
Corporate board gender diversity and accounting conservatism
Fraudulent financial reporting in China
The relationship between taxes and corporate social responsibility: a study of socio-political determinants.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application Procedure for Queensland University of Technology Scholarship:
How to Apply:
Step 1: Apply for your course
Apply for the Master of Philosophy.
In the ‘Scholarship’ section of your application, indicate your intention to apply for the School of Accountancy’s Accelerate Scholarship.
If you have questions about:
Research degree application process, contact the QUT Business School Research Office
The Master of Philosophy, contact the School of Accountancy HDR coordinator.
Step 2: Apply for the scholarship
- Complete and submit the School of Accountancy Accelerate Scholarship application form (PDF file, 264.43 KB).
- You can apply for up to two of the approved topics.
- If you have questions about this scholarship, contact the School of Accountancy HDR coordinator.