The Queensland University of Technology is awarding MBA and EMBA Scholarships for talented Australian and international students in Australia.
The bursary is available for those brightest students who are applying for an MBA or EMBA at the QUT Business School in session 2020-2020.
The Queensland University of Technology offers undergraduate degrees in business, education, and nursing, and first-year studies in creative industries. It is well known as ‘a university for the real world’ because of our close links with industry and our relevant teaching and applied research.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? The university provides real-world infrastructure, learning and teaching, and graduate skills to the next generation of change-makers. While studying here candidates can get the dynamic, diverse and thriving student environment.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
QUT MBA and EMBA Scholarships for International Students in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $500-$1,000
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
QUT MBA and EMBA Scholarships for International Students in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australian and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be applying to study with our Graduate School of Business for the first time and for and be accepted into our Master of Business Administration (MBA).
How to Apply for QUT MBA and EMBA Scholarships for International Students in Australia
- How to Apply: To apply for an MBA tuition fee waiver scholarship, you need to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can download and submit the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must include the personal statement of no more than 1,000 words, detailed CV and referee reports.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enroll, you are required to maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 or above throughout your studies.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to hold a strong command on English language proficiency.
QUT MBA and EMBA Scholarships for International Students in Australia Benefits
The candidate will receive a tuition fee waiver scholarship, covering a quarter, half or all of their tuition fees, a merit scholarship, awarded at $500 for a GMAT score of 600-699 and $1,000 for a GMAT score of 700 or more.