The Queensland University of Technology is now accepting applications for Robotics funding for International Students in Australia.
The studentship is available for the outstanding aspirants from Australian and all over the globe to pursue the PhD research degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
The Queensland University of Technology offers undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, graduate diplomas and certificates. It consistently ranked in the top 12 universities of Australia and within the top 1% universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? The university provides an education that challenges boundaries. It provides an opportunity for the eligible students to succeed when they progress onto their degree programme.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
QUT Robotics funding for International Students Brief Description
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: $27,496 and $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
QUT Robotics funding for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirant from Australian and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research degree in Creative Practice, Communication and Design and Science and Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to apply for and be accepted into a PhD and have received first-class honours (H1) or completed a research masters in the field of creative practice or biotechnologies.
How to Apply for QUT Robotics funding for International Students
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this program, the applicant must have to take admission in the PhD degree program at the Queensland University of Technology. After taking admission, claimants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to have copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, aspirants are required to provide meet the additional entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of your nationality or country of residence.
Benefits: Each candidate will receive a living allowance for 3.5 years indexed annually ($27,496 in 2020) and a total of $3,000 (over a 3.5 year period) to support other related research costs.