Pursue your passion for Philosophy and apply for the School of Accountancy Accelerate Scholarship designed by the Queensland University of Technology.
The award is open for brilliant candidates from all around the world who wish to enrol as a full-time Master of Philosophy student at QUT in Australia.
The Queensland University of Technology offers undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, graduate diplomas and certificates, and higher degree research courses. It was ranked as Australia’s best university under 50 years of age in 2013 by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? While studying at this university, candidates can get a range of solutions and employment opportunities for students to help them plan their career and find work.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2020
QUT School of Accountancy Accelerate International Scholarship in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $20,290
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
QUT School of Accountancy Accelerate International Scholarship in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Philosophy
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be applying for entry to the Master of Philosophy (Accountancy), have a grade point average (GPA) of 6 or above in your previous completed studies and commence as a full-time student in semester 1 each year.
How to Apply for QUT School of Accountancy Accelerate International Scholarship in Australia
- To Apply: For grasping this valuable opportunity, aspirants are needed to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After being accepted, seekers can download and submit the award application form
- Supporting Documents: You are prescribed to attach a personal statement outlining your career goals and how do you see the Master of Philosophy program contributing to these goals.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, aspirants must have to meet the entry requirements of QUT.
- Language Requirement: You will need to meet the English language level required for your course.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $20,290.