Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship are open apply now. Online applications are invited from students for the award of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship for year 2019 under the scheme for Development of Sanskrit Education. Willing candidates can fill online form till last date which is provided below.
Only RSSS Scholarship Application will be accepted. No need of sending any documents by postal or other means. The Institutions/Schools/College/University who have already registered during academic session 2019 there is no requirement of Registration.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Last Date!!!
Applicants can fill the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Registration Form till the last date that is 31-10-2019. After registration, applicants can submit the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Online Application Form till 09-11-2019.
Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered. Grab all details about Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019-19 from this page prepared by team of www.nationalmeritscholarships.com
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship
Courses of study for which the Sanskrit Scholarship is given:
Following courses or equivalent courses with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a paper of at-least 100 marks are listed here.
- Class 9th and 10th standard/PurvaMadhyama
- Class 11th and 12th standard/PrakShastri/Uttarmadhyama
- Acharya/M.A. Degree in Sanskrit/ Pali/Prakrit
Eligibility Criteria For Rastriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019:
Here is detailed eligibility norms for applying against Rastriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship. Those who meet all eligibility norms may apply for Sanskrit Scholarship For Intermediate Students 2019-17.
Class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th
|Must have passed the previous examination with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a compulsory/optional subject with at least 60% marks|
|Graduation||Should pass Intermediate/Higher Secondary (12th class) level examination with at least 60% marks or equal grade in overall subject|
|Post Graduation||Must hold Graduation Degree with at-least 60% marks or equal grade in the aggregate|
You may passed Acharya or M.A. in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit with minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Notification:
Point to put attention:
Category wise relaxation in maximum marks as shown below, have a glance here.
- OBC – 55%
- SC/ST – 50%
- Divine Body(P.H.) – 50%
Amount of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019:
|Course Name||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 9th and 10th standard/PurvaMadhyama||Rs. 250/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Class 11th and 12th standard/PrakShastri/Uttarmadhyama||Rs. 300/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Shastri/Graduaton/B.A./B.A.(Hons.)||Rs. 400/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Acharya/M.A. Degree in Sanskrit/ Pali/Prakrit||Rs. 500/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Vidyavaridhi/Ph.D.||Rs. 1500/- p.m. +Rs.2000/- per year as contingent for two years.|
Important Note to be noted:
- Bank account should be linked with Aadhar number as Sanskrit Scholarship 2019 amount will be payable from the 1st July of every academic session.
- Remember, amount will be released to the account of student(s) directly through E-transfer/NEFT and an intimation letter will be sent through E-mail or By post to the related Vidyalaya /institution/University.
Procedure to fill Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019 Form:
- Aspirants first visit the official site that is www.scholarship.rsks.in
- Press on “Notification (English) / अधिसूचना (हिंदी)” link accessible at mid of page.
- Read all details as listed in “Guidelines for Online Scholarship”.
- Thereafter, move back to previous page & follow process for submission of Sanskrit Scholarship Form.
Step 1: Read Guidelines carefully:
- Go through all guidelines carefully prior filling of Sanskrit Scholarship Application Form 2019 -19.
- Bank account should be linked with Aadhar number.
Step 2: Registration of the Institutions:
All educational institutions should be got registered as without Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019-19 Registration; institution name will not be displayed in scholarship form.
Press Here For Campus / Institution / College / School Registration Form
Step 3: Verification of the Institutional details:
At next step, details of registered institutions will be activated by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan after due verification.
Step 4: Activation of the Institutions:
- The name of the activated institutions will appear in the drop-down menu of the students’ Scholarship On-line Application.
- If your institution is activated then the institution name will appear in drop-down menu of the students’ Scholarship On-line Application.
- Confirmation of the activation concerning Intermediate Sanskrit Scholarship Details will be sent to the concerned institution through email.
- Once your institution is activated then the details can’t be modified later on.
Press Here For Edit Campus / Institution / College / School Registration Form
Step 5: Apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan 2019 Scholarship by the Student:
- After activation of the relevant institution, student can login by entering the Email ID/ Password and apply for Sanskrit Scholarship 2019-16.
- In case, your Campus / Institution / College / School name is not appeared in the drop-down menu, you may contact your Head of the Institution regarding it.
- Fill all details in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Application Form as per need.
- Upload required documents along with Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship form 2019.
- Submit your www Sanskrit Nic In Scholarship Form & carry hard copy of it for future reference.
Press Here For Students Login For Online Scholarship Application
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Documents To Be Uploaded:
- Mark Sheet of Previous Classes
- The bank pass-book details where the applicant has an account in his/her name.
- Aadhar card of the candida
- Caste/Category certificate of reserved category (S.C/S.T/O.B.C/Divine Body(P.H.) from the appropriate authority in the name of the candidate.
|Step- 1||All Educational Institutions to be got registered on-line or for profile updation||Starting Date of Online Registration 09-09-2019||Closing Date of Online Registration 31-10-2019|
|Step- 2||After activation of the relevant institution, student can login and apply for scholarship in On-line application||Starting Date of Submission Online Application 09-09-2019||Closing Date of Online Application 09-11-2019|
To fetch more information about Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019-2019, visit its Official Link. Stay tuned with our portal www.nationalmeritscholarships.com for knowing more about Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Scheme.