The Australian Rotary Health will provide stipend and incidental support for a postgraduate student who is undertaking full-time research.
The objective of Australian Rotary Health is to provide financial support for research projects conducted in Australia which have the potential to enhance the health of the community.
Australian Rotary Health is a national, not-for-profit organisation which funds health research and provides community education about health in Australia.
Research Scholarships at Australian Rotary Health Description:
- Application Deadline: May 25, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for undertaking full-time research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded
- Scholarship Award: The annual value of the scholarship is $29,000. The award will be made for one year in the first instance but can be extended for a maximum of three and a half years (total) upon receipt of satisfactory annual progress reports.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Research Scholarships at Australian Rotary Health:
- Eligible Countries: Australian and New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be an Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand citizen, and not be under bond to any foreign government in order to be eligible. Evidence of citizenship (citizenship certificate, birth certificate, and passport) or residential status must accompany this application.
Application Procedure for Research Scholarships at Australian Rotary Health:
How to Apply:
Failure to follow these instructions concerning the application form could prejudice the success of your application.
- The application should be complete in itself. Do not assume that the person reading it will have access to any of your previous applications.
- It is in your interest to be precise and concise in your application. Do not add annexes or other documents to this application except those requested.
- The minimum size typeface to be used is 12pt.
- Do not change page divisions.
- Important references to other publications in the field should be quoted so the assessors can relate the importance of the application to the field in general.
- Applicants and supervisors should list their own publications over the past five years. Quote only those references that have been accepted or have been published in refereed journals.
- The original plus one copy of (i) the typed application, (ii) academic transcript and (iii) curriculum vitae should be sent by mail to Australian Rotary Health, through the Administrative Officer of your Institution.
- Attach official academic transcripts and an institutional key to grading system used at the end of the application.
- The scholarship applicant must arrange for THREE referees reports to be sent DIRECTLY to Australian Rotary Health by the closing date of the application. These may be submitted electronically