As we know that getting an education from a reputable university is like hitting the mountain. Therefore, the Royal Holloway, University of London is making an announcement of activating RHBNC Trust Scholarship to make the way easier for an education.
This RHBNC Trust Award has a motive to support new UK and EU candidates in their master’s studies at the Royal Holloway University of London with providing some discount on the tuition fee.
Royal Holloway, University of London established as the Bedford College in 1849 and become a merger of Bedford College and Royal Holloway College in 1985. It is a public research university which ranked 23rd in the UK.
Why at Royal Holloway, University of London? At RHUL, you have good teaching facilities with a great environment of study. They can enhance their talent through the events, workshops and many cultural programs.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
RHBNC Trust funding for the UK and EU Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: The UK and the EU.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a master’s degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must enroll as a full-time student at the university.
How to Apply for RHBNC Trust funding for the UK and EU Students
Follow the instruction for applying to the course as well as for the fund-
- Firstly, take admission in a master’s degree program at the university for being eligible for the grant.
- After that, complete the online application form for grabbing the benefits from the award.
- The university is expecting that applicants must have achieved, or are on target to achieve, a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
Benefits- Only three awards will be granted and each will worth £7,000 as a tuition fee reduction.