Riphah International University Scholarships are open apply now. The Riphah International University is offering Merit Scholarships for the students of Pakistan. The scholarship is only available for postgraduate programs and for DPT & Pharm-D.
Riphah International University, Islamabad is a private University, chartered by the Federal Government of Pakistan in 2002. The University was established with a view to producing professionals with Islamic moral and ethical values.
Course Level: Scholarship is only available for postgraduate programs and for DPT & Pharm-D.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Category GPA Range Amount of Scholarship (PKR)
- Category-1 3.91 to 4.00 – Rs.6,000/-
- Category-2 3.81 to 3.90 – Rs.4,000/-
- Category-3 3.71 to 3.80 – Rs.3,000/-
Number of Scholarships: There are 3 scholarships under this scheme.
Scholarship can be taken in Pakistan
Salam Scholarship: (First Semester Only)
- Students admitted on open merit seat in any program of RiphahInternational University, Lahore Campus.Students of affiliated institutions will not be eligible for any scholarship/ assistance-ship.
- This Scholarship is awarded as per given criteria;
- Bonafide students of Riphah International University, Lahore campus shall be eligible for this Merit scholarship (Mumtaz and Musbqat).
- Students who have secured minimum SGPA of 3.71in university exam of Riphah International University
- Merit Scholarship is only available for postgraduate programs and for DPT & Pharm-D
- Bonafide students of Riphah International University, Lahore campus shall be eligible for this scholarship.
- Top 20% enrolled students of a class of respective program who have passed the final exam of the respective semester.
- Students must have secured minimum SGPA of 3.50 and above in university exam of Riphah International University.
Talent Scholarship for Undergraduate programs:
- Bonafide students of Riphah International University, Lahore Campus shall be eligible for Talent scholarship.
- SGPA 3.2 is the minimum criteria to achieve this scholarship except for BSEE which is SGPA 2.2.
- There is no need to formally apply for this scholarship. It is awarded for 2nd Semester onward and subject to last semester final SGPA.
MawakhatAssistanceship (Need Base Scholarship):
- Student studying in any Institution of Riphah International University, Lahore Campus.
- Under this scheme, assistantship will be awarded to the students who have successfully passed at least one University exam of Riphah International University
- The student has to prove his/her financial hardship in front of concerned authorities as per university requirements.
- The student has to achieve a minimum of 3.2SGPA for filling the assistance-ship.
WaliAssistanceship in the case of Sponsor DeathDuring Studies:
- Student studying in any institution of Riphah International University, Lahore Campus.
- Parents (i.e. Sponsor) of the student deceased after his/her admission in RIU.
Nationality: Citizens can Pakistan are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The Right time to apply for application is at the start of each semester i.e.; Spring& Fall. Applications are welcomed till 2nd week of commencement of classes.