RMIT University India and Sri Lanka Pathways Scholarship are open apply now. RMIT University is offering India and Sri Lanka Pathways Scholarship. The scholarship is available for international students. Indian or Sri Lanka citizen applying for credit transfer from any of the below eligible pathway partners into RMIT Undergraduate program.
The scholarship will contribute AU$5,000 per year towards the annual tuition fee of the program, for a maximum of two years or total $10,000.
One of Australia’s original tertiary institutions, RMIT University enjoys an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community.
RMIT University India and Sri Lanka Pathways Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Undergraduate program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available for computer science, information technology, engineering, biotechnology,
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will contribute AU$5,000 per year towards the annual tuition fee of the program, for a maximum of two years or total $10,000.
- Nationality: Indian or Sri Lankan citizen
- Number of scholarship: Limited number of scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia January 15, 2019
Eligibility for the RMIT University India and Sri Lanka Pathways Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirement: In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- Be an Indian or Sri Lankan citizen
- Be applying from India or Sri Lanka
- We have been granted credit transfer of units completed at eligible partners
- Enrol in an Undergraduate program in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Biotechnology commencing in Semester 1, 2019
- There a limited number of scholarships available to the selection is competitive and will be awarded to the best candidates based on GPA.
RMIT University India and Sri Lanka Pathways Scholarship Application process:
How to Apply: Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2019.
- Submit an application for this scholarship.