RMIT University Research Stipend Scholarship Australia are open apply now. The RMIT University is accepting applications for RMIT Research Stipend Scholarship (RRSS). These scholarships are awarded to international students commencing a research degree (Masters or PhD) on the basis of academic excellence and research potential.
The RMIT offers a variety of research scholarships to support candidates to pursue excellence in their research while furthering their academic and career goals.
RSS scholarships are funded by the Australian Government and RRSS scholarships are funded by RMIT University. When you apply for a research scholarship through one of the University’s rounds, you will automatically be considered for all the scholarships for which you are eligible.
RMIT University Research Stipend Scholarship Australia Description:
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to undertake research program (Masters or PhD) at RMIT University
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the RMIT University.
- Scholarship Award: Up to $30,900 per annum in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for Australian citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility for the RMIT University Research Stipend Scholarship Australia:
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Australian citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A Master by research
- A Master by coursework with a significant research component graded as a high distinction, or equivalent
- An Honors degree achieving first class honours
- A 4-year bachelor degree achieving a GPA of 4 or equivalent (80% or above)
- Publications or significant research experience that could be deemed equivalent
RMIT University Research Stipend Scholarship Australia Application Procedure:
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. When applying for a scholarship you will automatically be considered for all scholarships in which you are eligible. You do not need to submit separate applications.